I make my own printable to do or planner book. I have hd it perfect with my normal tasks and such for about months. Well, it is time to start getting the one done for 2013 and I thought that I should offer up a blank one to each of you! So, I made a Fall themed planner that is one week – November 5th through November 11th. I hope you find it useful! Simply click the sample image above to download the full week.
Be sure to see:
- Southern Mom Cooks for Fall Leaves Menu Plan
- The Deals Site for Fall Leaves Recipe Card
- Plus, don’t forget about the Fall Lunch Notes I made for you!
Now, on to my menu plan for the week. We have a pretty busy one ahead of us:
- Monday – dentist appointment for Thomas, Baseball Tryouts
- Tuesday – 2 dance classes, Baseball Tryouts
- Wednesday – 4 dance classes, Baseball Tryouts
- Thursday – 1 dance class, Baseball Tryouts
- Friday – Tripp’s Birthday and Skating, Baseball Tryouts
- Saturday – Bonfire party for Tripp and his friends
- Sunday – Family get-together for Tripp!
Be sure to print out your coupons this week! Remember, you should be able to print them twice.
Ok, on to my menu plan for this week:
Monday: Tacos -we didn’t get to it last week
Tuesday: Fried Pork Chops, Potato Salad, Baked Beans
Wednesday: Crockpot Pizza
Thursday: Homemade Hamburgers (yum! have to get my recipe written) and Tater Tots
Friday: Loaded Chicken Breasts, Garlic Potatoes, Corn, and Cheesy Bread
Don’t forget to visit Org Junkie & Susie QT Pies for Hundreds more menu plans and before heading to the grocery store… Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com.
Looking for more ideas? You can find plenty of recipes as well as a free menu planning sheet on my kid friendly recipes page!