Fall is synonymous with harvest, which means…pumpkins!!! Around here, once the first weekend of September passes, we start seeing all pumpkin everything. Which is awesome, because I love pumpkins. Pumpkin pie is particularly popular in our house. 🙂
But there are plenty of ways to have fun with pumpkins that don’t involve eating them and these pumpkin crafts to make this fall feature some of the best! You can craft pumpkins out of paper, repurpose real pumpkins into home decor, or make lovely pumpkin crafts to place around your living room during fall. And the kids can help with some of these projects too!
Take a look at the pumpkin craft ideas below and then get more tips for crafting with pumpkins from this list of no-carve pumpkin crafts for kids!
30 Pumpkin Crafts to Make This Fall:
1. This super simple Coffee Filter Pumpkin Craft is a perfect fall project for little ones!
2. Oh my goodness, this Candy Corn Ruffled Felt Pumpkin is just too, too cute!
3. Don’t sew? You can still make these No-Sew Patchwork Pumpkins!
4. I love all things beach, so this Coastal Sand Fall Pumpkin would be perfect in our living room!
5. Turn a pumpkin into an easel with this DIY Rustic String Art Pumpkin project!
6. Start saving up corks to make this cute Wine Cork Pumpkin Craft!
7. If you want to make a non-traditional pumpkin craft, these Gold Glitter Pumpkins with Burlap are gorgeous!
8. The children will love using paint to make this fun Pasta Pumpkin Kids Craft!
10. This studded DIY Beaded Pumpkin Craft is so pretty!
11. Having guests over for a fall supper? Make this Simple Pumpkin Floral Centerpiece to place on the table!
12. If you love to travel, you’ve got to make these nifty DIY Map Pumpkins!
13. Save up your old pullovers to craft this Repurposed Sweater Pumpkin Snowman!
14. I love how cute this DIY Fall Pumpkin Sign is! It’s a perfect way to decorate your porch!
15. These shiny Metallic Copper Pumpkins look so elegant!
16. Make these Paper Mache Pumpkin Treat Boxes and fill them with sweet gifts for friends!
17. Do you crochet? These tiny Amigurumi Crochet Pumpkins are adorable!
18. These flashy Sequin Pumpkins are beautiful! Place a few of them on your front porch on a sunny day!
19. This Paper Flower Pumpkin craft takes a little time to make, but it’s worth it. It’s lovely.
20. Kids will have fun making this black Long-Legged Spider Pumpkin craft!
21. This Hand-Painted Ceramic Pumpkin is downright gorgeous. So, so pretty!
22. Use old pieces of wood to make these rustic Wood Block Pumpkins!
23. These teeny-tiny Mini Button Pumpkins are perfect for little fingers!
24. Have Star Wars fans in the family? They’ll think these R2D2 and C3PO Star Wars Pumpkins are out of this world!
25. Hang this beautiful Button Pumpkin Shadow Box on the wall in a guest room!
26. These Cinnamon Scented Yarn Pumpkins are brilliant. They’re cute and they’ll make your house smell amazing!
27. Put a few of these DIY Metallic Pumpkins outside along your entryway!
28. Hang this Paper Pumpkin Banner across the front door to welcome guests!
29. Save your pop bottles to make these Soda Bottle Pumpkins!
30. Turn pumpkins into flower holders with this sweet Faux Pumpkin Fall Vases!
Pumpkin Crafts to Make Resources:
These affiliate Amazon resources feature plenty of supplies you can use to make pumpkin crafts at home!