Studying the letter P can such a fun lesson for preschoolers! Whether you’re using Letter of the Week or if you’re trying to help your child learn all the letters of the alphabet, it’s always good to include some hands-on crafts. That way you can work on letter recognition, phonics, and art – all at the same time!
As your child masters recognizing the letter P and the sound it makes, be sure to try these Letter P crafts for preschoolers too! There are activities here that feature all kinds of things that begin with the letter P, from princesses to pirates! Some of the crafts are actually shaped like the letter P, which is a great pre-writing exercise.
Want more letter P activities to try? Share some of these fun pig craft ideas with the kids too!
Letter P Crafts for Preschoolers:
1. This fun Paper Circle Pig Craft is such a cute letter P activity. Plus, you can use it to practice recognizing shapes too!
2. Pumpkins start with P! This simple Pumpkin Craft is a perfect fall project for little ones!
3. Let the kids practice identifying P with this adorable Parrot Craft made out of the letter P!
4. P is for Penguins too! Even your youngest kids can help you make this easy Penguin Handprint Art!
5. Read the book P is for Peas and then share this fun P is for Peas Craft!
6. Do your little ones like pirates? They’ll love this cute Dress Up Pirate Craft!
7. Turn the letter P into a musical instrument with this fun P is for Piano Craft!
8. Did you know that you can make the letter P “oink”? Kids will love making this neat Letter P Pig Craft!
9. Pinecones start with P as well! Gather up some pinecones this autumn to make some Pine Cone Pals!
10. Kids will have a ball painting this lovely Paper Plate Poppy Craft together!
11. Share this adorable P is for Pineapple Craft and then have a few slices of fresh pineapple!
12. Have extra coffee filters lying around? Make this Coffee Filter Pig Craft to have more fun with the letter P!
13. Repurpose an old egg carton to create this super cute Egg Carton Penguin Craft!
14. This heart-shaped Paper Plate Panda Craft is such a sweet project for learning about P!
15. Pennies start with P! Let the kids collect a few to make these cool Penny Spinning Tops!
16. Children will love making this DIY Parachute Craft and dropping it to see if it works!
17. This Simple Shape Pencil Craft is another fun letter P craft for kids to make!
18. Use an old set of wooden spoons to make this lovely Wooden Spoon Princess Craft!
Letter P Crafts for Preschoolers and Resources:
These Amazon affiliate resources are handy for making these and other Letter P crafts for preschoolers with your kids!