These Find the Letter Printables: M is for Mexico Worksheet set will help your preschool and early-elementary aged children work on recognizing the letter M among many other letters of the alphabet. Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, this Mexican-themed worksheet set is a perfect extra for your reading preparedness studies.
I am always sharing some free Find the Letter Printables and other resources to help you teach your children learn all about the Alphabet. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool
You can have the kids learn shapes by putting a circle around the capital ‘M’ and a square around the Lower Case ‘m’. They could use different colors: for example, green around the “big M” and blue around the “little m”. You could give them a sheet or two of Mexico Flag stickers to put over the letters. You could also grab a set of Do A Dot Art Markers so they can just dab over the right letters! However you decide to use these sheets, they are a simple way to reinforce alphabet recognition!
More FREE Mexico Unit Study Resources:
- Salt Dough Cinco de Mayo Banner from Schooling a Monkey
- Books about Mexico for Kids from The Jenny Evolution
- Cinco de Mayo Skip Counting Puzzles from Simple Fun for Kids
- Homemade Quesadilla from Something 2 Offer
- Guacamole Recipe from FrogMom
Enhance Your Learning about Mexico:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Mexico? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Mexico Books for Kids
- Next Stop: Mexico (Time for Kids)
- If you were me and lived in… Mexico: A Child’s Introduction to Cultures Around the World
- Mexico ABCs: A Book About the People and Places of Mexico (Country ABCs)
- Let’s Learn About MEXICO: Activity and Coloring Book
Educational Mexico Goodies for Kids
- Global Wonders: Mexico – this DVD is a perfect way to really immerse your child in the culture of Mexico.
- Handstand Kids Child’s Mexican Cooking Kit with Mitt
- SPANISH FOR KIDS: Early Language Learning System (Spanish in just 20 minutes)
- Karito Kids Pita From Mexico