There are enough books here to last a couple weeks or to give you plenty of choices for the best fit(s) for your family. Turn off the television and curl up with one of these Doc McStuffins Books for Kids to help your child learn to read and to improve their reading skills.
Doc McStuffins Books for Kids
From stories to facts to coloring – these books will help you encourage your little Doc McStuffins fans to improve their reading skills!
1. Chilly the snowman accidentally changes color in this Little Golden Book retelling of a winter-themed episode from the popular Disney Junior series Doc McStuffins. Kids ages 2-5 will love finding out how Doc gets Chilly back to his old self. And they’ll learn that what matters most is what’s on the inside-not how you look on the outside.
2. This value-packed box set of four board books stars the ever adorable Doc McStuffins, Lambie, Stuffy and the rest of the toy gang. The convenient carrying case with plastic handle and velcro closure is perfect to bring to school, take on the road, or keep for storytime at home!
- Help is on the Way
- The Doc at Work
- Hooray for Cuddles
- Stuffy the Brave
3. Doc McStuffins doesn’t just play with her toys-she heals them! Girls ages 2-5 will love getting to know this super-smart six-year-old doctor with her own backyard clinic. This Little Golden Book is based on the new Disney Junior show, Doc McStuffins.
4. Fetchin’ Findo is Donny’s new toy dog—and he looks and acts like a real pet, too! He can even find a bone. But when Doc throw the bone for Findo, he brings back one of her toys instead. Doc suspects Findo needs a checkup, so she brings him to her clinic. But Findo can only bark…he can’t tell Doc how he’s feeling, so Doc gets the McStuffins Veterinary Clinic ready. Read along as Doc helps Findo fetch again!
5. When Doc discovers that her stuffed owl had been squished under the toy box, she encourages Professor Hootsburgh to shake her tail feathers! A little exercise is just what all toys-and kids-need to get back in shape. This Little Golden Book based on an episode of Disney Junior’s Doc McStuffins is perfect for boys and girls ages 2 to 5.
6. Bubble Monkey doesn’t know the proper way to wipe or blow her nose, so bubble solution is getting on all the other toys. Luckily, Doc McStuffins is there to teach a lesson in hygiene! Sniffly boys and girls ages 2 to 5 will love this Little Golden Book retelling an episode from the popular Disney Junior series Doc McStuffins.
7. Doc loves popping bubbles with her friends Emmie and Alma, but when their toy Bubble Monkey runs out of bubble soap, there are no bubbles to pop. Alma fills her up again, but something’s terribly wrong. Bubble Monkey still can’t blow bubbles. It’s time for Bubble Monkey’s check up!
8. The Doc is In, and she’s all set to diagnose and treat all her patients-with your help! Young readers will delight in taking a peek beneath over 40 flaps to help Doc make all her toys feel better!
9. Doc always keeps track of her patients’ boo-boos and ouchies in her Big Book of Boo-Boos — and now you can, too! This adorable book looks just like Doc’s Big Book of Boo-Boos, and is jam-packed full of Doc McStuffins fun including an original story featuring Doc and the gang!
10. In this early reader featuring Doc McStuffins, when Donny’s Teddy Bear keeps making him sneeze, Doc diagnoses Teddy B with a case of the ‘Dusty-Musties.’ He’s full of dust, which is triggering Donny’s allergies! With Mom’s help, Doc runs Teddy B through the washing machine. Once he’s dust-free, Doc gives Teddy B back to her happy, sneeze-free little brother.
11. Based on Disney Junior’s popular series Doc McStuffins, this book with three stories comes with a removable projector and 5 disks that contain 20 fun-filled movie images to accompany the stories.
Doc, with the help of her magic stethoscope, can bring stuffed animals and other toys to life and help them when they are not feeling well. Kids will love this delightful episode-based storybook in which they discover how Doc helps a crane with a broken arm, a deflated soccer ball, and her very own Lambie when she needs stitches. Icons in the book prompt kids to project images from the episodes on the wall with the removable movie projector and five included image discs.
12. Set of 2 coloring books based on the new Disney series “Doc McStuffins”. This Coloring and Activity book set features Dottie McStuffins and her friends! Coloring and activity fun with Dottie as she fixes toys, with a little help from her stuffed animal friends. These coloring books will provide many hours of fun with games, puzzles, mazes and coloring activities.
I hope you and your kids have fun learning to read with these Doc McStuffins Books for Kids!