I am all about sweet and salty together. That is probably why SNICKERS are one of my most favorite treats. So one day, I was looking at my little hidden SNICKERS Minis bars (don’t judge, I have to hide food) and had a great idea. So, I tried some new brownies. OH! EM! GEE! Yeah, they are fabulous!
When you throw some SNICKERS bars into a boxed cake mix, you get this Easy Snickers Brownies Recipe – caramel crystallized into a crunchy, chewy, yumminess.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
- Brownie Mix (I included this because it is my preferred Boxed Brownie Mix that I try to always have on hand)
- SNICKERS Minis
Reminder, not all ingredients are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
As a Mom of all boys, I always have a house full of hungry, testosterone-filled, guys. With this many guys, you have to constantly get creative and constantly have goodies in your house. You never quite know who will be coming home with them or how long it has been since they were able to eat. 😉
- Box of Brownies
- Oil, Water, and Eggs according to box
- 1 bag of SNICKERS Minis
- Chocolate Icing
- Follow the directions on the box. However, I found that I needed to cook my brownies a bit longer that recommended.
- Add approximately 1 cup of chopped SNICKERS Minis. I simply cut each square into fourths.
- Allow the kids to clean the tools.
- Cook according to directions, then allow to completely cool. Once cool, add a layer of icing for extra yumminess!
More Easy Guy-Approved Snacks:
This list of over 30 Yummy Nacho Recipes is sure to include your new favorite.
This Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip has a unique tangy taste from a top-secret ingredient!
These Creamy Buffalo Wings are certainly something to keep on hand at all times.
More Brownie Recipes: