I tend to make desserts by the box, but I have found that if you just add one little thing, you get an entirely new, kid-friendly recipe. My kids are in LOVE with this recipe and it was so simple. Now, I have to keep brownie mix and Reese’s peanut butter chips on hand at all times. LOL!
- Triple Chunk Boxed Brownies (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 Medium Egg
- ¼ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- 1 tub of Whipped Chocolate Frosting (I used Duncan Hines)
- Prepare Brownies according to the directions on the box, adding the cup of Reese’s Peanut Butter Baking Chips during the mixing process.
- Allow to cool completely, then frost.
- You can add a sprinkling of extra chips to the top for decoration.