Quesadillas and bacon… does anything sound better? I mean, honestly! My boys love this and though I say to use Colby and Monterey Jack cheese, it really doesn’t much matter. 🙂
- 4 flour tortillas, (6 inch)
- 1 cup Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- ¼cup Real Bacon Bits
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Put tortillas in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover half of each tortilla Cheese, bacon bits and onion, press together
- Cook for 8 to 10 min. or until edges are golden brown.