9 Father’s Day Crafts for Kids!

Father’s Day is coming, are you prepared?  One good way to keep the kids occupied this summer is to keep them supplied with craft projects and why not start with something useable?  These Father’s Day Crafts for Kids are fun, easy, and oh so cute!  I have scoured my weekly homeschooling on the cheap linky to find these fun Father’s Day Crafts for you!

Fathers Day Crafts for Kids thumb 9 Fathers Day Crafts for Kids!

1.  Bouncy Ball with Streamers by Bowdabra

2.  Father’s Day Report Card by DEALS!

3.  Coupon Book for Day by DEALS!

4.  Dinner For Dad Printable Placemat Craft by DEALS!

5.  Father’s Day Mad Lib from What the Teacher Wants!

6.  Foldable Father’s Day Box from The Toy Maker

7.  Printable Father’s Day Craft Cards for kids to print and color

8.  Foldable Father’s Day Card from Lifestyle Crafts

9.  Father’s Day Crafts by Crystal and Co

We are going to Orlando this Summer and we are doing it all out.  It is going to cost us a fortune, but Summer Vacation to Orlando is the kind of thing you are supposed to go all out on.  Anyway, we have to save as much money as possible.  So, this Father’s Day, I am going to get the kids busy crafting some fun things for my husband.

What are you planning this Father’s Day?

pixel 9 Fathers Day Crafts for Kids!

This post may contain affiliate links - any opinions stated are strictly my own!

About Kelli Miller

My husband (Ricky) of 14 years, our three wild and wonderfully different little boys, one totally spoiled little dog named Annie, and I live in a small town on the coast of Southern Alabama.

Comments

1. Jeri Accardo says:

I LOVE the Father’s Day report card, what a unique idea! Funny too!! The kids would have a blast with that one! hehehehe

2. #5 is very creative. Thanks for those ideas.
    Nerline´s last blog post ..Outfit Ideas: Fashion inspired by Jamaica

3. Terra Heck says:

These are all cute crafts.

4. Oh how I miss doing crafts as a child. Giving gifts like that are so special.
    Stephanie LaPlante´s last blog post ..Enter A Super Amazon #Giveaway CAN/US

5. Susie @Bowdabra says:

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up your cool ideas! Stop by again next week and link up another awesome project!

Have a great week!
    Susie@bowdabra
    Susie @Bowdabra´s last blog post ..Bowdabra Crafty Showcase with featured Pet Bows #59

6. Susie @Bowdabra says:

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up your cute ideas! Stop by again next week and link up another awesome project!

Have a great week!
    Susie@bowdabra

7. click here says:

Check the grocery store ads for every store in your area.
    One other wonderful technique is searching on the web. However, there are a
    couple programs which can be cheaper than others.
    click here´s last blog post ..click here

8. Ruby Fox says:

Hi Kelli Miller,
    All fathers’ day crafts are fantastic. I am getting lots of interest after seeing this. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

Trackbacks