As more advanced crafting supplies have come on the market, classic crafting materials have kind of fallen by the wayside. But there are still plenty of ways to use low-cost, easy materials to make crafts with kids!
One of those classic crafting supplies is contact paper. And, even though we live in the age of the Internet, kids still enjoy making things on their own. That is why your children will love these Kids Contact Paper Crafts!
If you’re stumped as how to use this with your children, read this list of fun things for kids to do with contact paper! You’re sure to find something you and your child will enjoy making!
Fun Things For Kids To Do With Contact Paper
1. I just love sun-catchers. They’re so pretty! And these Stained Glass Butterfly Suncatchers are downright beautiful!
2. With just a few supplies and these crafty tips, you and your children can make beautiful Stained Glass Windows!
3. Make these easy DIY Kids Wall Decals with your kids’ favorite cartoon characters!
4. This Ocean Themed Toddler Art would be fun for an ocean unit!
5. Colored contact paper is a super way to make these Contact Paper Tissue Paper Rainbows!
6. Use real flowers to make these lovely Contact Paper Floral Bookmarks!
7. Even little hands can help with this Fall Suncatcher Preschool Craft!
8. I’m not really a huge nature fan, but oh my is this Wax Paper Nature Night Light beautiful or what?
9. With contact paper, kids will have an easy time making this silly Fuzzy Monster Collage Craft!
10. With novelty brick contact paper, you can make these fun DIY Cardboard Building Blocks!
11. Introduce your young children to art with this Canvas Painting with Toddlers and Preschoolers!
12. Talk about where our food comes from with this DIY Farm to Table Play Activity!
13. Get ready for autumn with this easy Pumpkin Suncatcher Craft!
14. All you need is contact paper, cupcake liners, and craft sticks to make this Sticky Table Garden Craft!
15. This Chalk Skeleton Craft is a genius way to use contact paper to learn about anatomy!
16. What a cute idea! This Sticky Apple Tree is a fun way to work on gross motor skills!
17. Do your kids love Miffy? They’ll have fun with this Contact Paper Miffy Activity!
18. Go on an outdoor leaf hunt and then use them to make this Nature Hunt Leaf Matching Game!
19. Save your outdoor treasure finds with this Outdoor Nature Collage!
20. Learn about ocean animals and make this fun Shark Suncatcher!
21. Your little ones will enjoy singing the “Itsy Bitsy Spider” and then making this Itsy Bitsy Spider Sticky Wall!
22. Add counting skills to your fall activity with this Contact Paper Fall Tree Counting Game!
23. Combine contact paper and foam shapes to make this Sensory Wall Mosaic Art!
24. This beautiful Stained Glass Rainbow Craft is fun to make and look at!
25. Dye some rice and then do this Rainbow Color Rice and Contact Paper Activity with your kids! A wonderful sensory experience!
26. These Stained Glass Lanterns would be beautiful outside on a summer night!
27. Dad will love getting this Toddler Tacky Tie Craft from your little ones!
28. Stick this Elmer Elephant Contact Paper Craft on the window and let the kids add the decoration!
29. Collect flower petals and make this natureal Petal Suncatcher!
30. Use contact paper to make a Counting and Number Recognition Sticky Wall and let preschoolers work on number skills!
31. Try this Counting Apple Craft you and your child can hang on the window!
32. These Fingerprint Heart Keepsakes are just too cute for words and wonderful for gifting!
33. Make this gorgeous Sunflower Suncatcher during summer!
34. Use contact paper to do this fun and easy Sticky Paper Shape Sorting activity!
35. Toddlers and preschoolers will love learning with these Color Matching Sticky Spiders!
36. Loving these Poppy Suncatchers for Preschoolers! Do you know the significance of poppies to our friends across the sea?
37. Use contact paper to make this lovely DIY Heart Scribble Mug!
38. This Sheep Shearing Activity is such an adorable idea for little ones! Plus, it’s easy to set up!
39. Help your little one make art for your home with this Toddler Shapes Resist Painting activity!
40. Make these Autumn Leaf Suncatchers and use them to decorate your windows!
41. Craft this Easy Contact Paper Fall Tree and let your kids add the “leaves”!
42. This Miss Rumphius-Inspired Floral Suncatcher uses fingerprint art!
Resources to Make Contact Paper Crafts
Stock up on contact paper to make these and other fun contact paper crafts with your kids!
- Home It: Chalkboard Contact Paper
- Premium Chalkboard Contact Paper Kit
- Con-Tact Brand Self-Adhesive Protective Liner
Where to buy contact paper for crafts?
I am a lover of Amazon for my supplies, but lately I have had great luck at finding bulk lots of crafting goodies on Etsy. Here are my affiliate link picks:
- Crafter Depot on Etsy has 12 inch x 12 inch Grid Transfer Tape (aka contact paper)
- They also have rolls that are 12 inches wide by 10 feet long.
- Amazon has 12 inch by 50 feet long rolls and 6 inch by 50 feet rolls
Live It The Best
Saturday 1st of February 2020
So creative and it loos fun! kids would surely enjoy these kind of activities.
Thursday 27th of April 2017
Great ideas! Featuring this week on Family Fun Friday.
Ducks n a Row
Friday 21st of April 2017
Kelli, I love these creative contact paper craft ideas! Thanks! Sinea♥