We would be remiss if we neglected the most classic of all Father’s Day gifts: the coupon book.
I have crafted up a great printable Father’s Day Coupon Book that includes things like “taking out the trash”, “feeding the pets” and even some blanks to fill in some personalized coupons.
Let’s get started!
This coupon book for Dad includes 12 pages for you and your child(ren) to personalize. The 12 pages of coupons include:
- Front cover with “to” and “love”
- This coupon is good for taking out the trash
- a hug from me
- a kiss from me
- help with the yard work
- feeding the pets
- a foot rub
- Plus, 5 blank pages that you can fill out!
Dad will love using his printable coupons throughout the coming year. These coupons allow him to get some help with his chores and call in some alone time with his children.
How to Make a Coupon Book for Dad:
We used the stapler, but if you wanted to print more of the blank coupon templates, you may need to go a different route. You could use a hole punch and some yarn.
- Coupon Printable from Kelli
Simply download and print off the coupon book and let your child color away! Then, cut out the pages and staple together the book to make a super easy, personalized, gift for Dad!
- Simply download and print off the coupon book.
- Let your child color away!
- Then, cut out the pages and staple together the book to make a super easy, personalized, gift for Dad!
I wrote in the blanks before the kids colored, so I wouldn't have to write over crayon. We used some local favorite things like "Trip to the Truck Stop" and "Picking Berries".
I brought two copies of these printable Dad coupons when we went to a friends house — so the kids would have something to do while we made laundry soap. Both my two year old and my friend’s four year loved the activity.
More Father’s Day Resources:
- FREE Printable Father’s Day Cards
- Dad’s Report Card Printable and Craft
- Dinner for Dad
- Gift Basket Ideas for Dad