I personally LOVE Hot chocolate. I mean really, who doesn’t? On a cold night, sitting by the fire, drinking hot chocolate, sounds amazing right? Hot Chocolate is great for nights camping as well. I mean really, now is the perfect time to be trying out new Hot Chocolate Recipes. These Hot Chocolate Recipes are great for Kids and Adults. I am sure you will find a recipe you will love. All of these have awesome flavors added to them.
15 Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Raspberry White Hot Chocolate sounds like an amazing Hot Chocolate to try. This is an easy recipe. The kids may not be as fond of it as you.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate is a great Christmas Hot Chocolate recipe. Everything peppermint is amazing to me. This would be perfect for a very cold night by the fire.
- This Velvet Hot Chocolate tastes like Red Velvet Cake. How yummy, right? You have to be a fan of red velvet in order to like this hot chocolate recipe.
- Disney’s Frozen Hot Chocolate is the perfect hot chocolate recipe for your Frozen fans at home. Of course this is Disney inspired, and I mean who doesn’t love Frozen? This is sure to be a big hit.
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate is another great hot chocolate recipe for Christmas. Again, like peppermint, Gingerbread has a great taste.
- Nutella Hot Chocolate, yum! If you are a fan on Nutella, try this Hot Chocolate recipe. It is very different, but will make your taste buds go wild.
- This Strawberry Hot Chocolate is more of a sweet hot chocolate. Because of the strong taste of strawberries you taste in this hot chocolate recipe, it adds a more sweeter flavor to the mix.
- Honey Hot Chocolate has a very sweet taste to it. Of course you have to be a fan of honey to like this hot chocolate recipe.
- Instead of using packets, or other products to make hot chocolate, make your own Homemade Hot Chocolate. It is an easy recipe, but gives it more flavor.
- Explosive Hot Chocolate I am sure speaks for itself. It has a very “explosive” taste to it. With cayenne pepper added to this recipe, gives it a kick.
- Crockpot Hot Chocolate is a great way to make hot chocolate. It can be ready when you all get home from school or work. This is an easy recipe.
- This Frozen Hot Chocolate basically is like a frozen coffee, except it taste like hot chocolate, of course. Top your frozen treat with whipped cream to make it even better.
- I love mint flavored snacks, and treats. I can imagine this Mint Hot Chocolate has a wonderful taste to it. Mint is a great addition to hot chocolate.
- Snickers Hot Chocolate, oh my! Who doesn’t love snickers? This hot chocolate is one I need to try for sure. This recipe would fill you up.
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick is pretty neat. You basically only need two ingredients. This is a very easy recipe, and also makes a great snack.