My boys love making their teachers little appreciation gifts. It’s nice to share handmade kids’ crafts with your kids’ teachers, but it’s a bonus if they’re nice enough for teachers to actually make some use of, right?
So when I’m searching for teacher appreciation kid activities, I try to go with crafts that are AFFORDABLE and won’t fall apart after a few days. And there are plenty of cute ideas for handmade teacher gifts below!
This list is all about showing appreciation for teachers. There are plenty of awesome activities here that give kids a chance to thank their teachers for the hard work they do everyday. With all these crafts, you can celebrate Teacher Appreciation Day any time of the year!
For a fun way to add handwriting to a teacher gift, pick up this printable teacher appreciation poem kids can trace!
Cute Teacher Appreciation Kid Activities:
1. This adorable office supply bundle is such a cute way to say thanks to educators!
2. Easy and safe for little hands, these Heart Necklaces would most definitely warm your teacher’s heart!
3. Make your teacher a useful Homemade Pencil Holder that she can use!
4. This Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Fingerprint is quick and fun way for your kids to express appreciation to their teachers!
5. Surprise your literature teacher with this Handwritten Poem For Your Teacher!
6. Reuse and recycle while making a sweet gift with this Recycled Jar Craft for your teacher!
7. These affordable Embellished Clothespin Magnets let kids use materials you already have to make a craft!
8. This “Thanks for Making Us Smarties!” gift is sweet, smart, and colorful?
9. Have well-used books? Don’t throw them out yet! Use them in this Kids Decoupage Craft Idea!
10. Put a smile on your teacher’s face with this School House Flower Pot!
11. These Personalized Rosettes are so pretty! Glue them onto magnets for teachers to use on the whiteboard!
12. This unique Butterfly Teacher Appreciation Craft is adorable!
13. Your child’s teacher can use these Teacher Appreciation Bookmarks to mark her place after story time!
14. Help your teacher get ready for the sumer vacation with this cool Pool Teacher Gift!
15. Share memories of the school year with this A+ Teacher Photo Collage!
16. There as so many crafts to make with fingerprints…including these ADORABLE Penguin Finger Print Cards for teachers!
17. This Teacher Appreciation Picnic Gift Idea is so sweet!
18. This Button Apple Art is quick, easy, and cute!
19. Does your teacher absolutely LOVE owls? She’ll love this Owl Themed Teacher Appreciation Gift!
20. Your kids will love making this Chalkboard Framed Sign for their teachers!
21. Help teachers get ready for summer break with this DIY Summer Relaxation Bucket!
22. Pack this adorable Crayon Vase with flowers and it’ll make a perfect desk accessory!
23. Off for winter break? Make your teacher a warm and sweet-smelling gift with this DIY Yarn Pompom Snowballs And Candles craft!
24. Surprise your teacher with this DIY Apple Jar Tutorial! You can even hide candies in it!
25. Cute and small, these DIY Apple Pompoms can be tied onto a jar, or anything for that matter!
26. These Handmade Flowers are perfect for Teacher Appreciation Day!
Teacher Appreciation Kid Activities and Resources:
Share even more sweet teacher appreciation kid activities with these affiliate resources from Amazon!
- Teacher Peach I Teach Jumbo Tote
- Teacher Gift: 22 oz. Tumbler with Lid and Straw – Don’t Make Me Use My Teacher Voice
- What If There Were No Teachers?: A Gift Book for Teachers and Those Who Wish to Celebrate Them