These pre-reading skills are necessary to help your child become a prolific reader! Plus, they are in an adorable heart theme perfect for the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday!
This printable kit allows you to create a fun, heart-themed, file folder game for your preschoolers and toddlers. It is made to help children match lower case to upper case letters by creating heart shapes.
I have included instructions for constructing the file folder game as well as instructions for play.
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some free Valentine’s Day Printables and other resources to help you plan your Valentine’s Day Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Valentine’s Day Resources:
- You can also access all of the Valentine’s Day resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Check out these adorable Valentine’s Day Do-a-Dot Printables at Crystal and Company
- Plus, I love all these Valentine Activities from 3 Dinosaurs!
Enhance Your Valentine’s Day Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Valentine’s Day? Check out my top affiliate picks from Amazon!
Valentine’s Day Books for Kids
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! (If You Give…)
- Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool
- My Weird School Special: Oh, Valentine, We’ve Lost Our Minds!