As you plan for your next road trip – or as you are stuffing your “to-go” box up with new things, don’t forget about sticker books!
This list of over 15 Sticker Activity Books are sure to keep the kids busy for a couple hours at least.
What is a “to-go” box? It is a little shoebox type thing you keep in your car packed with travel games, car seat toys, scavenger hunt printables, and other items to keep your children occupied while in the car.
Sticker Activity Books for Road Trips:
The following links do contain affiliate links.
1. This 10-page puffy sticker activity book lets kids jump right into an equestrian world! With 139 reusable stickers and different scenes on each page, this spiral-bound play set invites kids to dress the riders, saddle the horses, and move the characters from page to page to visit a pasture, stable, horse show, and more.
2. Great on-the-go sticker tote lets kids and families take this item in the car, on a plane, into a restaurant, or anywhere you might want an engaging activity that’s easy to start and easy to clean up. Reusable sticker clings with a fun, fold out background scene offer hours of play-again fun. When playtime is done, just toss everything back into the handy carry-along tote! Play for a few minutes or a few hours – reusable cling stickers make this an activity kids will go back to again and again.
3. There’s a plain little butterfly inside that needs your help! Without his colorful wings, he can’t fly from flower to flower. But you can dress him up with this set of 72 reusable stickers in bright shapes and designs that will make his wings look as beautiful as nature intended.
4. Planning a trip to the Zoo? Increase excitement with this Zoo Fun sticker activity book! Great on-the-go sticker tote lets kids and families take this item in the car, on a plane, into a restaurant, or anywhere you might want an engaging activity that’s easy to start and easy to clean up. Reusable sticker clings with a fun, fold out background scene offer hours of play-again fun. When playtime is done, just toss everything back into the handy carry-along tote! Play for a few minutes or a few hours – reusable cling stickers make this an activity kids will go back to again and again.
5. Peaceable Kingdom Sticker Fun! Funny Faces Reusable Sticker Tote
6. Girls Disney Princess 575+ Stickers Travel Set Book, including: 575+ stickers, 12 activity pages, 12 sticker pages, 2 play scenes. Activities include: a maze, tic-tac-toe, word search, dot 2 dot & match up.
7. A gigantic T-Rex towers over an eerie prehistoric landscape. To complete the picture of this massive monster, have an adult carefully remove the staples to separate the pages of this book. Then, using the finished picture as a guide, place the 32 stickers in the blank spaces to complete the puzzle.
8. Peaceable Kingdom Sticker Fun! Mermaid Reusable Sticker Tote
9. Peaceable Kingdom Dinosaur Reusable Sticker Tote – Since 1983 play has been the heart and soul of Peaceable Kingdom. Silly play, special play, wholehearted play! We create experiences to help kids play well together, so they can play well in the world. Our games and gifts connect kids and families, encourage learning and self-expression and let imaginations soar. When play comes from the heart and feeds the soul, that’s Peaceable Kingdom!
10. This special edition in our beautiful “Adventures In” sticker book series takes young readers aged 3 and up on a non-stop tour of the continents, adding fun and humour along the way. Find out fun facts, decorate sticker scenes, add colour and patterns to some iconic sights, and solve puzzles as you travel across the world.
11. World of Eric Carle Coloring Activity Set with Crayons, Stickers, Coloring Book, 4 Sheet Shaped Sticker Pad – The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Very Busy Spider, Brown Bear, and more! Plus 1 Fun Sticker
12. Peaceable Kingdom Sticker Fun! Train Time Reusable Sticker Tote – Reusable sticker clings with two fun, fold out background scenes offer hours of fun. A great solo play activity that requires no reading but encourages great imagination. Handled carrying tote makes this a perfect travel activity; when playtime is done, just toss everything back into the handy tote!
13. It’s a puffy sticker collection and dress-up sticker activity book in one! Four glossy background panels and 76 puffy stickers combine for countless creative possibilities . . . and one stylish sticker set. The open-ended design inspires creative expression and is so easy to use: Place the reusable clothing stickers to fill the closet with pants, skirts, dresses, shoes, and accessories. Then layer the dress-up doll figures with reusable puffy stickers to create a dream outfit! Ready to change your style? Just peel up the pieces to switch everything around for endless sticker fun. The puffy stickers mix, match, and layer in any combination to fit the five cheerful models. And pretty furnishings and adorable pets add even more fun to the dressing room and backyard scenes! It’s great for travel too: The sturdy background board folds for neat storage, and a diecut handle makes this sticker activity set easy to grab and go.
14. Flexible, slim and light weight, our soft cover sticker books are an easy take-anywhere activity. Show your support to save the wild animals and lands of Africa with Sticker Farm’s special edition African Wildlife Collection Original Sticker Book. 10% of all African Wildlife Collection sales go to support the African Wildlife Foundation®.
15. This guide to Washington, D.C., covers the sights and experiences of our nation’s capital with information on restaurants, museums, monuments, hotels, and more–plus full-color photos,illustrations, and maps.
16. The Sofia the First Giant Learning Sticker Book from Bendon Publishing features 30 pages of fun activities and over 500 stickers. Disney Junior’s Sofia the First and her friends are featured in games and puzzles designed to introduce color recognition, shape identification and matching skills. Each colorful page includes fun sticker placement activities that help your child learn skills and get a head start to learning. Use the reward stickers to recognize a job well done. The book is ideal for preschoolers and kindergarteners. Brightly colored stickers for every page make this a fun book your child will return to over and over again. With plenty of entertaining, educational activities, this 8-1/4” x 11” book is the perfect size for travel, whether you’re going on a car trip or an airplane flight.
17. This space age character is likely to pop up where — and whenever you want him to. The winsome little robot comes with 38 mix-and-match sticker parts that will change the shape of his arms, legs, and even his face. Colorful accessories make the little guy even more fun to play with.
My Favorite Road Trippin’ Products:
Don’t stress over your next road trip! The following Etsy (aff link) items will help you get organized (and have fun). 🙂
This is my Road Trip Shirt
Plus, you can find some of my free printables and activity ideas here: