Who doesn’t love doughnuts? I personally do not know a single human who doesn’t enjoy a doughnut every now and then…or every single day. LOL!
I’ve never attempted to bake my own doughnuts before, because the recipes have always seemed super complicated. But there are some really easy doughnut recipes available these days. Even easy enough for a lazy baker like me to try!
Skip the trip to the bakery and whip up one of these delicious cake doughnut recipes yourself! There are over 31 to choose from, including seasonal flavors, old-time classics, and even gluten-free choices!
Over 31 Cake Doughnut Recipes:
1. These Apple Cider Donuts are a perfect fall baked good for kids and parents!
2. Make your donuts a bit healthier with this recipe for Baked Strawberry Donuts!
3. Bake up these Apple Pie Cake Doughnuts and serve them with whipped cream for an extra sweet treat!
4. Add some nutrition into your dessert with these Super Food Doughnuts!
5. I love pound cake. It’s one of our family’s traditional desserts. And these Lemon Pound Cake Mini Doughnuts look to die for!
6. These Spiced Cake Doughnuts are super for kids’ snacks, especially since they’re not too, too sweet!
7. Need something gluten-free? Try these Gluten-Free Cake Doughnut Holes that can rival your store brand!
8. Nutella is probably my favorite dessert spread ever. So, these Baked Nutella Doughnuts just HAVE to be amazing!
9. Fall into autumn with these yummy Iced Pumpkin Cake Donuts!
10. I love to make foods with cake mix. Definitely trying these Easy Cake Mix Doughnuts!
11. Turn chocolate cake into donut with these Baked Chocolate Cake Doughnuts!
12. Do you love Salted Caramel Macchiatos? You’ll love these Salted Caramel Doughnuts!
13. Add a new flavor with these Baked Chocolate Cinnamon Doughnuts!
14. Red Velvet Cake is my favorite cake by far! These Red Velvet Doughnuts are drool-worthy!
15. The topping on these Baked Pumpkin Pecan Doughnuts with Maple Glaze makes them positively indulgent!
16. Sneak some veggies into your kids’ dessert with these Baked Banana Carrot Doughnuts!
17. Want a more “grown-up” donut? Try these Baked Cranberry Orange Doughnuts with Orange Vanilla Glaze!
18. These Crumb Cake Muffin Doughnuts would go wonderfully with hot coffee!
19. Banana and chocolate chips in a doughnut? I’m not allergic to gluten, but I still want to try these Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Doughnuts!
20. We have a ton of freshly picked blueberries in the freezer. Time to make these Baked Blueberry Doughnuts!
21. Stock up on strawberries and then make these delicious Strawberry Glazed Doughnuts!
22. Go back in time with these Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts!
23. Add some richness to your dessert with these Easy Chocolate Sour Cream Doughnuts!
24. Want even more pumpkin in your dessert? Try these Pumpkin Donuts made with pumpkin puree and a pumpkin pie spice glaze!
25. Combine two autumn flavors in this recipe for Maple Apple Donuts!
26. Remember the cake doughnuts you used to eat back in the day? Make your own Old-Time Cake Doughnuts!
27. Be a kid with these Sprinkled Cake Doughnuts!
28. Love glazed donuts? Love OREO cookies? Have both with these Krispy Kreme Oreo Cake Doughnuts!
29. Oh my. These Vanilla Bean Glazed Honey Cake Doughnuts would make an unforgettable party food!
30. I love the taste of lemon in desserts! These Baked Lemon Cake Donuts are a must-make!
31. These Carrot Cake Baked Donuts would make a wonderful brunch dessert!
32. My grandmother baked Pineapple Upside Down Cake all the time. But these Pineapple Upside Down Cake Doughnuts look so good that they may replace our family favorite!
Cake Doughnut Baking Supplies:
Need to stock up on baking supplies? Try these for making your own cake doughnuts!