Do you have a middle school child that is interested in Star Wars? Make math more fun for your child with these Star Wars Pythagorean Theorem Worksheets! Some people love Math and some hate it, if you start your child on a path of fun math at an early age, he or she is more likely to develop a love for numbers. Besides, these star wars inspired graphics are just too cute to pass up, right?
Simply click the image above to download three Star Wars Pythagorean Theorem math worksheets. On these free printables, your middle schooler will help Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker, and R2D2 solve for the hypotenuse! 🙂
According to Dictionary.com:
In mathematics, the Pythagorean theorem, also known as Pythagoras‘ theorem, is a fundamental relation in Euclidean geometry among the three sides of a right triangle. It states that the square of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.
I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschooling adventures.
More Star Wars Educational Articles:
- Star Wars Letter Find Worksheets from Me! 🙂
- Star Wars Activity Books from Brain Power Boy
- 80 Star Wars Crafts, Recipes, and Printables from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Star Wars Count and Clip Cards from Raising Little Superheroes
Star Wars Resources for Kids:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Star Wars? Check out my top picks (affiliate links) from Amazon!
- Create your own world with these STAR WARS LEGO toys!
- Math is just as important – loving this Star Wars Kindergarten Math Skills Workbook
- Let Yoda teach your children to read with this fun Star Wars Phonics Boxed Set
- The Jedi Force Levitator science kit allows your child to suspend and move objects in mid-air using real electrostatic force!