These Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: C is for Clover will help your Preschool and Kindergarten aged children work on letter recognition. When kids are learning the alphabet and the sounds letters make, they need lots of ways to “play” with their abcs! This cute, St Patrick’s themed find the letter worksheet will help your children work on letter C!
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some free Saint Patrick’s Day Printables and other resources to help you plan your Saint Patrick’s Day Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Saint Patrick’s Day Resources:
- You can also access all of the Saint Patrick’s Day resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Adorable St. Patty’s Day Coloring Pages at Crystal and Company
- I love these DIY craft from The Smart School House – DIY Foam Chains in rainbow colors!
Enhance Your Saint Patrick’s Day Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Saint Patrick’s Day? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Saint Patrick’s Day Books for Kids
- The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day (Reading Railroad)
- The Story of Saint Patrick’s Day
- The Luckiest St. Patrick’s Day Ever
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Curious George
- St. Patrick’s Day Alphabet