We recently were on vacation in Orlando and had the opportunity to take a VIP Tour of Disney World Orlando’s Magic Kingdom!
Fairytale dreams come true for children of all ages at Magic Kingdom park. Delight in classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters across 6 whimsical lands. See fantasy become a reality as you explore Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A areas. Zoom through space, become a swashbuckling pirate and watch fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle.
The Magic Kingdom Attractions were awesome, but the VIP Tour made it extra special. We waited in virtually no lines and got to skip from park-to-park via private vehicle and back doors!
Plus, our VIP Tour Guide, was able to watch our little one while we rode the big kid rides!
There are a TON of rides at Magic Kingdom in Orlando and some pretty awesome buildings in the newly redesigned Fantasyland, but let’s look at some of our favorites:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Streak through a haunted gold-mining town aboard a rollicking runaway mine train.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin – Fire lasers to defeat Zurg in this shooting-gallery game that puts you in the center of a thrilling space battle.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant – Soar high in the sky on a whimsical flight over Storybook Circus aboard Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
- Haunted Mansion – A spine-tingling tour through an eerie haunted estate, home to ghosts, ghouls and supernatural surprises.
- Jungle Cruise – Set sail for high adventure on a tour of the most exotic and “dangerous” rivers in Asia, Africa and South America.
- The Magic Carpet of Aladdin – Fly high over Agrabah on a magic carpet around a giant genie lamp.
- Mickey’s PhilHarMagic – Get swept away in the magic of Disney animation in this 3D concert movie starring many favorite Disney characters.
- Peter Pan’s Flight – Fly over London with Peter Pan aboard a magical pirate ship to Never Land.
- Pirate’s of the Caribbean – Set sail on a swashbuckling voyage to a long-forgotten time and place when pirates and privateers ruled the seas
- Space Mountain – Blast off on a rip-roaring rocket through the darkest reaches of outer space.
- Splash Mountain – A rollicking log flume ride featuring characters and songs from the classic Disney film Song of the South.
- Stitch’s Great Escape – Stitch is on the loose in this “theater-in-the-round” experience that’s a treat for your eyes, ears and nose.
- Swiss Family Treehouse – Explore the ultimate tree house—and behold breathtaking views—in this attraction inspired by the classic Disney film.
- Tomorrowland Speedway – Put the pedal to the metal in your very own hotrod and cruise along a scenic miniature motorway.
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid – Descend below the waves for a splashy musical adventure featuring famous scenes from this cherished animated classic.
In the 6 hour tour, we were able to do EVERYTHING that we wanted to do at Magic Kingdom and then hop through the back of the parks to Hollywood Studios and ride Tower of Terror and Rockin’ Rollercoaster! More on this in a different post, so stay tuned! We were going to have 8 hours, but the kids were exhausted from running from ride to ride and the bottom fell out of the sky… drenching us all!
Premium VIP Tour
Your day begins when your Disney VIP Tour Guide meets you at your door in a private vehicle and whisks you effortlessly to the park of your choice. As part of your personalized service, you’ll enjoy:
- A flexible start time of your choosing
- Visits to multiple theme parks in a day, if desired
- The ability to experience some of your favorite attractions efficiently, even repeatedly
- VIP seating for parades, select stage shows and nighttime spectaculars
- Shared insight from your highly knowledgeable VIP Tour Guide throughout your tour
- A completely customized experience based on your preferences
When packing, don’t forget your list of what to take inside Disney Parks!
You don’t have to be famous or media to get the VIP treatment at Disney World, you simply have to schedule it. Honestly, we have already talked about it – we will NEVER do Disney again without splurging on the VIP tour!
*Disclaimer – we were provided with a complimentary VIP tour in exchange for this post. We purchased our own tickets, lodging, transportation, and food. Any opinions expressed are strictly mine own and those of my kids.