Can your kids find certain letters? These adorable pirate printables: Find the Letter P will help your child(ren) recognize and find upper and lower case Ps. Have the child circle them, dob them with a bingo dabber, put stickers over them and more!
So, over the next several weeks I will be sharing some free Pirate Printables and other resources to help you plan your Pirate Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Pirate Printables Resources:
- You can also access all of the free Pirate Printables here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Print and Play this Pirate Party Scavenger Hunt from Party Games Plus
Enhance Your Pirate Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Pirates? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
- Treasure Island DVD
- Book: Treasure Island (Great Illustrated Classics)
- Novelty Gold Coins, 144-Piece
- Pirates (Treasure of rock Island) Kids Die-Cut Big Board Books
- LEGO Pirates Loot Island