When I’d go with my mother to the grocery store, I always liked walking down the candy aisle. And on the very bottom shelf, right next to the jellybeans, were my favorite sweet treat: marshmallows. Marshmallows were almost mythical to me as a child. They were soft, puffy, and unbelievably sweet – like giant sugar pillows.
I still love marshmallows today, and that’s why I love these indulgent recipes using marshmallows! There are over 30 here to choose from, including unique S’mores recipes, chocolate fudge, and even homemade ice cream!
Need more ways to use marshmallows? Check out this list of 21 amazing hot chocolate recipes!
Over 30 Recipes Using Marshmallows:
1. This sweet S’mores Mocktail is a fun party drink for kids to share!
2. Cut up some strawberries and apple slices to serve with this Classic Marshmallow Fruit Dip!
3. These lovely Chocolate Cups with Marshmallow Mousse would make an elegant brunch treat!
4. Make your own creamy Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream with this dreamy recipe!
5. Serve these gooey Sweet Potato Marshmallow Muffins with a family dinner!
6. Put a twist on a classic with these Peanut Butter Cup Rice Crispy Treats!
7. These White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Marshmallow Pops are perfect for dunking in hot cocoa!
8. Get the taste of S’mores in a glass with this Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake!
9. These gooey Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcakes are a must-make for a slumber party!
10. Get salty and sweet in these Chocolate Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Pretzels!
11. Turn hot cocoa into candy with this Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge!
12. These adorable Underwater Octopus Rice Krispie Treats are super fun for an ocean party!
13. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bark makes a perfect gift for guests!
14. I love how tiny these Chocolate Marshmallow Banana Pops are! Perfect for little hands!
15. These One Fish, Two Fish Marshmallow Pops are so cute! Make them after reading a few Dr. Seuss books with the kids!
16. These wintry Marshmallow Candy Cane Treats are fun for kids to make during December!
17. Bake up these cute Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes for a spring party!
18. Too cold to roast marshmallows outside? Make these Indoor S’mores On a Stick!
19. These Rice Krispie Caramel Marshmallows are so smart! They’re basically rice krispie-coated marshmallows with caramel. Yum!
20. Combine brownies and Rice Krispie treats in these Marshmallow Krispy Brownies!
21. These Surprise Inside Marshmallow Brownie Bites have a fun secret: a caramel center!
22. Put this Marshmallow Apple Pie Spice Dump Cake together for a warm and comforting autumn dessert!
23. These Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Rolls are basically kids’ dessert sushi! Such a fun party treat!
24. Take S’mores to the next level with these Butterfinger S’mores!
25. Skip the graham crackers and make these amazing Toasted Marshmallow Campfire Cones this summer!
26. We serve sweet potato casserole every fall. This recipe for Sweet Potato and Marshmallow Casserole looks super easy!
27. I love Oreo cookies. Love them. So these Marshmallow Swirl Oreo Cookie Balls are a no-brainer for me!
28. Try not to eat the whole batch of this Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge. I dare you.
29. These Chocolate and Peanut Butter Marshmallow Swirl Popsicles are genius! A perfect summer treat for kids!
30. Make up a batch of Marshmallow Bonbons and serve them at a winter party!
31. These Strawberry Heart Cupcakes are fun treat to make and share with loved ones!
32. The kids will love this Fast and Easy Octopus Marshmallow Pops Recipe!
33. Everyone in my house enjoys every bite of this Cotton Candy Rice Krispie Treats Recipe!
Marshmallow Recipe Resources:
Make your own yummy marshmallow recipes with these affiliate resources from Amazon!