These Word Find Printables are part of our ocean animals unit study! They will help your children work on improving their cognitive abilities. I know many kids struggle with word searches, but that’s because it requires their brains to really work diligently at finding all of the letters among everything else around that word. However, once your child starts to get good at word searches then they gain a major sense of pride within themselves. Once that happens look out because you’ll be needing a whole bunch of word searches within their reach.
click the image above to download your printable worksheet(s)
Ocean Animals Unit Study: Reading Flash Cards
I am sharing these free printables and other resources to help you plan your Ocean Animals Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Ocean Animals Unit Study Freebies and Resources:
- You can also access all of the ocean animals unit study resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Find lots of Oceans and Beaches Activities & Printables at 3 Dinosaurs
- Have a little fun with these Under The Sea Color Pages from Crystal and Company
Enhance Your Ocean Themed Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Ocean Animals? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Ocean Animals Books for Kids
- Ocean Life From A to Z Book and DVD (Readers Book & DVD)
- Easy Make & Learn Projects: Animal Habitats: Reproducible Mini-Books and 3-D Manipulatives That Teach About Oceans, Rain Forests, Polar Regions, and 12 Other Important Habitats
- Awesome Ocean Science (Williamson Kids Can! Series)