DAY FOUR: How did yesterday go? Is your Manual coming together? You should have your dailies, morning routine, afternoon routine, & evening routine all set and have done them! Do you need to change some things? Don’t forget to do your 7-UP before continuing on.
Today we are going to get started on how to do your weekly to do brainstorm! …what are the tasks that you want done on a weekly basis? I know lots of people wash their sheets weekly… I do not do this. We all go to bed clean so unless there is an accident, my sheets only get washed during zone/focus times. You might not like that.
Click the above image to download your Weekly Brainstorm Printable for this week!
Here is the list of things that I get done weekly:
- Clean out van
- Water Plants
- Empty Trash Cans
- Swish & Swipe Bathrooms (toilets, sinks, tubs)
- Clean kitchen counters (not to be confused with wipe them off during supper clean up)
- Clean Out Fridge
- Room Rumbles (5 minutes in each room making it better than it was)
- Check Chore Chart & Pay Kids
- File Papers
- Ball game or other fun thing
- Grocery List / Shopping List
- Make Weekly Menu (we will cover this)
- Check Form status – from MHM do I need to print new ones for next week?
- Shopping / Groceries
- Check homeschool schedule
- To keep me on track, some of these are broken down individually.. example: my list says:
- Sweep Kitchen
- Sweep Dining
- Mop Kitchen
- Mop Dining
- Empty Trash in Kitchen—you may not need to be quite as specific as me but I found that if I don’t list each thing I may forget some. You only want to brain storm these things. We will figure our days later. Brainstorm your weeklies and share with us!