DAY TWO! Are you ready to begin the task of getting your house in order? I don’t have time to scrub my house from top to bottom every day… I have 3 little boys and stuff. But then, you know all about my busy life thanks to my intro. So, I am sure you gals are just as busy as me. We are going to learn to do the bare minimum and keep our house spiffy.
Have you had your 7-UP this morning? If not, get away from the computer and go get them done. You are not allowed to continue until you have had your 7-UP! LOL!
Today we are going to decide what our dailies need to be and go do them. Obviously everyone has a different perceptive of clean but I promise you, if there are too many things on your list you are not going to do them – simple as that!
Remember, part of our dailies are already set – we don’t call them dailies but they are still tasks that must be done EVERY day. What we call our dailies are more the housekeeping things.
Mom’s Daily Routine
- Have 7-UP
- Check email (hey we enjoy it!)
- Spend 15 minutes in your zone (we will get to it, so for now this is a step you don’t have to do)
- Spend 15 minutes on your project (we will get to it, so for now this is a step you don’t have to do)
- Feed the animals
- Wash the Dishes
- Do Laundry
- Do your “Ahhhh it’s Afternoon” (we will get to it, so for now this is a step you don’t have to do)
- Cook Supper
- Clock Out (we will get to it, so for now this is a step you don’t have to do)
I have this in a Fashion Binder because even though I have been doing it for years, I like the process of marking things off. I actually have a printable with all my to dos in it, but for habit forming sake, I made a printable for you just of the daily routine. Simply click the image above to download it. 🙂