DAY TWO! Are you ready to begin the task of getting your house in order? I don’t have time to scrub my house from top to bottom every day… I have 3 little boys and stuff. But then, you know all about my busy life thanks to my intro. So, I am sure you gals are just as busy as me. We are going to learn to do the bare minimum and keep our house spiffy.
Click image above to download your free printable!
Have you had your 7-UP this morning? If not, get away from the computer and go get them done. You are not allowed to continue until you have had your 7-UP! LOL!
Today we are going to decide what our dailies need to be and go do them. Obviously everyone has a different perceptive of clean but I promise you, if there are too many things on your list you are not going to do them – simple as that!
Remember, part of our dailies are already set – we don’t call them dailies but they are still tasks that must be done EVERY day. What we call our dailies are more the housekeeping things.
Mom’s Daily Routine
- Have 7-UP
- Check email (hey we enjoy it!)
- Spend 15 minutes in your zone (we will get to it, so for now this is a step you don’t have to do)
- Spend 15 minutes on your project (we will get to it, so for now this is a step you don’t have to do)
- Feed the animals
- Wash the Dishes
- Do Laundry
- Do your “Ahhhh it’s Afternoon” (we will get to it, so for now this is a step you don’t have to do)
- Cook Supper
- Clock Out (we will get to it, so for now this is a step you don’t have to do)
I have this in a Fashion Binder because even though I have been doing it for years, I like the process of marking things off. I actually have a printable with all my to dos in it, but for habit forming sake, I made a printable for you just of the daily routine. Simply click the image above to download it. 🙂