Ragú is recognizing and celebrating everything that makes family mealtime Saucesome. From unique recipes to silly moments to crazy weeknights…it’s all Saucesome with the delicious help of Ragú Sauce.
Let me tell you, I wouldn’t have survived the first few months of my marriage (16 years ago) without a pantry full of Ragú and rice or noodles!
After making garlic mashed potatoes when I was supposed to be making potato salad and having to throw it away… or after the crockpot meatloaf fail… or having to eat homemade soup for 3 solid months because I made enough to feed an army… and after the tears were dried, I was able to whip up a quick and delicious meal thanks to Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce!
Now, I make sure to keep some Ragú® Chunky Tomato Garlic & Onion Sauce in my pantry to make up some crockpot pizza at any time and Ricky loves to cook supper if we have some Ragú® Classic Alfredo in the pantry. The kids always think he is a Blue Ribbon Chef when he makes Chicken Alfredo. 🙂
What is Saucesome?
Saucesome is mealtime magic. Moments that make you smile in Ragú’s 100% positive, frills-free, no-judgment zone. Like the magic you feel when good food, family and friends come together. Or the lasagna YOU made (high five)…the taste of which sends everyone running to the table. Or the inevitable (and uncontrollable) laughter you hear as the kids gobble down chicken parm n’ share
secrets at the table. You know the feeling. Saucesome. Let’s celebrate it. In 2015, Ragú® is putting the magic back in mealtime. And that’s Saucesome.
We enjoy games and talks and random questions at dinner, but the one thing that makes our meal times Saucesome is finding a few minutes to say our blessing and eat our delicious food… TOGETHER… as a FAMILY!
Recipes for Saucesome Meals:
Visit Ragú Sauce on Pinterest for additional recipes mash ups and recipe ideas like the ones below!
- Oven Baked Chicken Parm
- Family Favorite Chili Mac
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
- Weeknight Skillet Lasagna
- Mama’s Best Ever Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Easy One-Pot Pasta
- In case you missed it, here is my Crockpot Pizza recipe
Saucesome Dinner Activities:
- Play 20 questions
- Family Time Fun Dinner Games and Activities
- Listen to the kids’ day and tell them about yours.
- Melissa & Doug Family Dinner Box Of Questions
- My boys like to Play “Yo’ Mama” or “Can we make Tank shoot Tea out of his nose?” LOL!
- TABLETOPICS Family: Questions to Start Great Conversations
Make your menu plan, figure in some games, and have a Saucesome Meal Time this Summer!
- Visit Ragú Sweeps for a chance to win a variety of #Saucesome prizes!
- Visit Ragú Sauce on Facebook for additional delicious recipe ideas!
- Check out Ragú on Twitter @RaguSauce and #Saucesome
Ragú is celebrating everything that makes family mealtime #Saucesome. From unique recipes to silly moments to crazy weeknights…we want to hear it all.
Do you have a recent #Saucesome moment or recipe? Share below!