Before heading off to Chicago to the Kenmore Blogger Summit, we were to answer questions about the new Kenmore Grab N Go Refrigerator, including why we would want it. I answered the question, but I also took a video that really showed, why I want the new Kenmore Elite Grab-N-Go Fridge. Unfortunately, the stupid video didn’t upload to YouTube in time for me to leave, so I never even stood the chance of winning.
Well, I am hoping to save up my pennies to buy it or to somehow talk them into partnering with me to review this amazing thing. LOL! Hey, it could happen! I have seen quite a few appliance brands partner with Mom Bloggers. They have gotten the entire suite of appliances to review and write about for a few months… However, I don’t want just any brand, I want Kenmore! It is the best in the business! As long as I am wishing, I might as well wish right!
Wouldn’t you like to see me and the boys give this UH-MAY-ZING refrigerator a trial run??
The Kenmore Elite® Trio® 31 cu. ft. Refrigerator with Grab-N-Go™ Door offers 31 cu. ft. of capacity and NEW first to the market innovation with the Grab-N-Go Door™. The Grab-N-Go Door™ keeps items within easy reach in an extra refrigerator compartment that is accessible from the outside with a simple push of a button on the handle. This Kenmore innovation brings a new level of convenience to the refrigerator market allowing customers to easily access their most often used items with ease. MSRP: $3,299
Available in Stainless, White, and Black
My Favorite Features:
• Slim In-Door Icemaker gives customers more usable capacity* with 100% use of the top shelf and the ability to store more in the door in convenient door bins *Compared to models without a slim in door icemaker
• Recessed LED Interior Lighting adds a bright, modern look to the interior, making it easy for customers to see what they’re looking for
• GeniusCool™ technology with Linear Compressor and Dual Evaporators produces separate cooling environments, creating ideal temperatures and humidity levels in both the refrigerator and freezer
• Seven electronic temperature sensors work to keep frozen items frozen and refrigerated items from freezing
• Multi Air Flow technology provides even cooling by circulating cold air into every nook and cranny so even the milk in the door stays cold
• Two SlideAway Shelves slide back to create more vertical space for tall items such as wine bottles and pitchers
• Gourmet Pantry Drawer features digital temperature controls to store meat, deli items or produce
• Exclusive Tilt-N-Take Drawer offers quick and convenient access to frozen foods without the need to pull out the entire drawer
• CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to fight food odor and help keep the interior smelling fresh. Up to 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors!
Sounds good, right?
So, now that we have covered what I want, let’s talk about why I want it, shall we? Here’s the video I took the night before I went out of town… enjoy!
What do you think? Would you want this fridge? Do you think I should have it?
Disclaimer – I went to Chicago at Kenmore’s Expense to learn cooking techniques and to see their products in action. However, any opinions expressed are strictly my own!