Do you love the book If You Give A Pig A Party? It’s such an adorable book by Laura Numeroff. It’s all about a little pig who gets a party, then wants something else, and something else until the end of the story.
This is a really cute book to share with preschoolers and early learners, because it’s an easy read with gorgeous illustrations. And if you want to make this story into a full unit, you can add some fun If You Give A Pig A Party printables and activities to incorporate some reading, math, and other early learning skills.
These pig-themed printables and games are perfect for sharing after reading the book. They’re also great resources for throwing a pig-themed party of your own!
For even more pig fun, try this list of pig craft ideas for kids!
If You Give a Pig a Party Printables:
1. This Three Little Pigs word find placemat is a wonderful way to practice early reading skills!
2. Share this cute Pig Shape Matching Game for some color and shape recognition!
3. Parties are all about food and this fun Feed the Pig Counting Game is a math game that lets kids feed their pig guest!
4. Grab this Printable Pig Paper Bag Puppet and have the kids reenact the story!
5. Work on counting and dice skills with this Muddy Pig Math Game!
6. This Printable Decorate Pig’s Cake Activity goes perfectly with the If You Give A Pig A Party story!
7. Make this Printable Party Hat Sight Word Game to work on reading and matching!
8. These Printable Silly Pig Envelopes are just too adorable. And they’d make such sweet party invitations!
9. This printable If You Give a Pig a Party Spot the Difference Activity is a good book extension activity for the story!
10. Place some of these printable Pig Lunchbox Notes with the kids’ snacks to eat after storytime!
11. Work on early scissor skills with this printable Three Little Pigs Cutting Practice sheet!
12. Break out the crayons for these fun Pig Coloring Pages!
13. Throw your own pig party with this If You Give A Pig A Party Printable Pig Party Kit!
14. Add this If You Give a Pig a Party Coloring Page to the kids’ busy boxes afterward!
15. Toddlers can practice fine motor skills with these Printable Pig Playdough Mats!
16. Let the kids use dot markers or circle stickers to decorate this P is for Pig Dot Sticker Page!
If You Give A Pig A Party Printables and Resources:
Pick up these affiliate resources from Amazon to throw a pig-themed party with the kids!
- If You Give A Pig A Party by Laura Numeroff
- American Greetings Peppa Pig Party Favor Pack
- If You Give A Pig A Party 12″ Plush Pig Doll