If you like fish, this salmon marinade recipe from LifeWithLevi.com is for you.
It’s delicious and adds great flavor to your fish.
This will make enough marinade and sauce for about 1½ pounds of salmon.
Mister Zees Favorite Salmon Marinade
- ¾ cup soy sauce – lite soy if you prefer; Tamari (naturally brewed soy is great!)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon dill – if you have fresh dill use several whole sprigs
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice