These Printable Easter Worksheets: Reading Flash Cards, will help your lower-elementary aged children work on improving their reading skills. With sight words and Easter/spring specific words, this is the perfect time of the year to add a few more words to their reading vocabulary!
I am sharing some free Easter Printables and other resources to help you plan your Easter Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Printable Easter Worksheets and Resources:
- You can also access all of the Easter resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Make and Takes has a full page of Easter Coloring Pages and Printable Activities!
- Kids Activities Blog has a 25 page Easter Coloring Book printable AND 7 more Easter Coloring Pages!
Enhance Your Easter Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Easter? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Easter Books for Kids
- God Gave Us Easter
- The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
- Happy Easter, Mouse! (If You Give…)
- Hop To It! A Scholastic Easter Treasury: A Scholastic Treasury of Easter Tales
- Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!
Sherri W. Chenery-Hagymas
Friday 18th of April 2014
Thursday 17th of April 2014
Such cute ideas!