My menu plan Monday is a bit ambitious I think. We have a crazy busy week: 11 dance classes, a Christmas Parade, 6 Nutcracker performances, finishing getting the decorations up, Christmas Dinner at School, and a Christmas program at school. I have NO clue how I am going to get it all in… but this crazy week made me realize that it has been a super long time since I created any free household printables for you guys! So, what better time to start back than when the Elf on the Shelf comes to visit? Keep the Family Christmas Traditions going with these adorable printables to help you stay organized!
You can print out only the Elf on the Shelf household printables that you need:
- Elf on the Shelf Menu Planning Printable
- Elf on the Shelf Recipe Card <– Your Elf could make something yummy and leave a copy of the recipe!
- Elf on the Shelf Weekly Planner Printable
Looking for more Elf on the Shelf goodies and ideas?
- You can access ALL the Elf on the Shelf printables and ideas here at 3 Boys and a Dog
- Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas from The Taylor House
- 30 days of Elf on the Shelf ideas from Crystal and Comp
Be sure to print out your coupons this week! Remember, you should be able to print them twice.
Ok so now that we have used up all our ink and spent some time with Elfie, let’s move on to my menu planning ideas for this week:
Monday: Leftover Soup
Wednesday: Chicken Broccoli Braid
Thursday: Easy Chinese Stir Fry
Don’t forget to visit Org Junkie for Hundreds more menu planning ideas and before heading to the grocery store… Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com.
Looking for more weekly meal plans? You can find plenty of recipes as well as a free menu planning sheet on my kid friendly recipes page!