Over the summer, lots of parents sign their kids up for Vacation Bible School at a local church. So if you’re a VBS teacher, you’re probably searching around for easy Bible crafts for children. I’ve rounded up several Bible crafts that are great for VBS or after-school!
These are so simple that parents can complete them at home with kids too! So if you want to learn more about the Bible with your kids after VBS ends, give some of these crafts a shot with your little ones. You’ll both enjoy making them!
And if you’re looking for more ideas for VBS, don’t miss these Vacation Bible School Snack Ideas!
Easy Bible Crafts for Children:
1. This Love One Another Preschool Project is a simple way to talk about God’s love with preschoolers!
2. Studying the Gospels? This Jesus and the Miraculous Catch of Fish Craft is a super cute idea for little children!
3. God provided food for the Israelites in the wilderness. Make this Manna Bird Feeder to talk about how God provides for us and the birds!
4. This Clay Pot Nativity craft is such a fun way to talk about the birth of Christ!
5. Make up these Sword of the Spirit Magnets and let kids hang them on the fridge!
6. Joseph’s brothers threw him into a well just before selling him into slavery. Let kids try to rescue him with this Joseph in the Well Game!
7. Who doesn’t want to slay Goliath? Make this David’s Slingshot Craft and let kids act out this classic Bible account!
8. This simple Edible Noah’s Ark Craft would be a cute Bible-themed snack!
9. Make this paper Plants of the Bible Wreath and let kids hang it on their room door!
10. This easy Paper Loop Lamb craft would go well with several Bible lessons, including Psalm 23 or a lesson about David!
11. Help kids learn about one of the most amazing miracles Jesus performed with this Jesus Walks on Water Craft!
12. You can use this Coffee Filter Earth Craft to talk about creation or the way God watches over all of us on the Earth!
13. Make this Cork Snake Craft to discuss the Garden of Eden with your kids!
14. This Jacob’s Clay Bowl Craft is a fun way to learn about Jacob buying the birthright from his brother Esau!
15. Read Jesus’s parable of the prodigal son and then make this fun Parable of the Lost Son Craft!
16. This simple Thumbprint Fish Craft is a nice activity when you’re discussing “fishers of men”!
17. David was a man agreeable to God’s heart. Make What’s In Your Heart craft to teach kids about David!
18. This adorable Shepherd Toilet Paper Roll Craft would be an excellent way to talk about Abel!
19. Make this Craft Stick Frog and act out the second plague on Egypt!
20. If you’re learning about the days of creation, this DIY Creation Mobile is an awesome way to cover them all!
21. Make Bread Dough and re-enact Jesus feeding the crowds with bread and fish!
22. Study the Ten Commandments and then make this fun Ten Commandments Tablet Craft!
23. These super cute Handprint Palm Branches would be wonderful for a lesson about Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem!
24. Learn about the resurrection of Christ with this Angel Rolled the Stone Away Craft!
25. Make this beautiful Palm Leaf Crayon Sun Catcher when you’re talking about Jesus entry as king!
26. This Paper Plate Lion Craft would be a fun activity for learning about Daniel in the Lions’ Den!
27. These easy Yarn Wrapped Lambs would go well with a lesson about shepherds or God’s care for us!
28. Use this Stay on Track Bible Craft to learn about Isaiah 30:21 and the importance of listening to God’s voice!
Easy Bible Crafts for Children Resources:
Use these resources to make even more easy Bible crafts with kids!