From themed baskets to just filling a basket with your child’s favorites, Easter is my favorite time of the year! These Easter Basket Ideas for Boys of All Ages will help Peter Cottontail leave a lasting impression for your Boys’ baskets this year! Check out my other gift ideas for everyone as well.
Have girls? I have a list of Easter Basket Ideas for Girls as well!
Easter Basket Ideas for Boys:
Here are some theme ideas for this year. All of these themed Easter Basket ideas would work for the little boys and the teenage boys with just a few little tweaks!
- Movie Night – A big Plastic Popcorn Tub makes the perfect base for this basket – give the little ones some of the movies and coordinating goodies they have been asking for. Give the bigger ones a movie and/or gift certificates to the local movie theater!
- Sports – Ball, wrist bands, water bottle, new sports bag, new shoes (cleats), and other sport themed goodies!
- Cars – Think small boys and fill it up with Disney Cars or think BIG boys and fill a water bucket with cool things for their car. In that case, a gas card and/or car wash certificate would be a nice touch!
- Minecraft – Create a basket out of foam blocks and fill it with Creepy Peeps, Minecraft posters, game credit, and more! You could even hook them up with the new headset they have been begging for!
- War of the Boys – It is Nerf-tastic in our home! You could fill a basket with Nerf bullets and even a Nerf game or gun! If you have an older boy who hunts, you could go with real bullets, Camo, etc!
- Artistic – Paints, markers, new brushes, cement glue, model kits, and other artsy-fartsy things in an organizer would be great for your little (or big) crafter!
- Favorite Color – Is your child really into a certain color? Create a basket filled with only (insert favorite color here) items from candies to pens to clothing!
- Musicality – CDs, MP3 download credit, iTunes cards, new headphones, new speakers, concert tickets, favorite band posters or book, fill them up!
- Favorite Team – Create a basket filled totally around your child’s favorite sports team
- Beach Blanket Bingo – Fill an ice chest or beach bucket with towel, new swimsuit, sunblock, flip-flops, sand toys, balls, floats, kites, etc to prepare your little (or BIG) fella for the beach this summer!
- Mr. Smell-Good – Your older boys will definitely love some cologne, body spray, manly bath gel, hair paste/gel, shaving cream, etc – but you might be surprised by your little one as well! Fill a little bucket with bubble bath, bath paints, fizzies, and bath toys!
- Through the Stomach to the Heart – Candies and snacks are great for all – the little ones would love a play-dough shop (my favorites are: Breakfast Time Set, Sweet Shoppe Cake & Ice Cream Confections, Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe) and the older ones would love some restaurant gift certificates!
Pre-filled Easter Baskets for Boys:
Sometimes, it is much easier to buy a pre-filled Easter Basket than it is to buy all the bits and pieces to create your own. In those cases, here are my picks!
- Thomas & Friends ~ Filled Easter Basket
- Hoppin’ Easter Fun – Boy: Child’s Easter Basket Ages 3 to 5 Years Old
- Thomas’s Trains, Thomas Train Toy, and Fun Easter Candy, Ages: 3-6
- Egg-streme Sports: Easter Gift Basket for Boys Ages 6 to 9 Years Old
- Slam Dunk Easter: Easter Gift Basket Tween Boy Ages 10 to 13 Years Old
- Disney Junior’s ~ Jake and the Neverland Pirates
- Its Game Time! Boredom & Stress Relief Gift Set – LARGE – Great for Kids, Teen & Grown-Ups Alike