Easter is coming, are you ready? I don’t have girls, but I have nieces and I was a girl at one point. LOL! I have come up with 18 Easter basket ideas for girls to help you fill up a themed basket this year! With a little modification, all basket ideas work for all ages of daughters. Check out my other gift ideas for everyone as well.
Easter Basket Ideas for Girls:
You obviously know your child best, but hopefully one of these ideas will be perfect for her or will give you a great jumping point to creating the perfect basket for your daughter(s)! We have so many great Easter ideas.
- Pamper Me – For the older girls, consider a spa day certificate, facials, make up, etc and for the younger girls think of the non-toxic little girl lip glosses!
- Fashionista – From dress up fun to adorable spring outfits! …don’t forget the accesories like a big purse as the basket, belts, scarves, shoes, and more!
- Beach Party – Fill a basket or bucket with a new swimsuit, towel, sun block (or tanning lotion for the older girls), beach balls, water spritzer, and more!
- Everything Glitters – Girly-girls love things that sparkle! For the older girls, give her some pretty jewelry and the younger girls would love some costume jewels for sure!
- Write Now! – Girls love to record their thoughts so make a basket based around this. From journals to colored pens this could be super fun! The little girls could get some coloring books and crayons.
- Movie Night – Pretty simple – a basket based around their favorite movie with the included DVD, or a popcorn bucket filled with movies, boxed candy, and popcorn. You could give an older daughter gift certificates to the local movie theater!
- Pump Up The Jam! – iTunes gift cards, sheet music, CDs, speakers, headphones, new iPod or MP3 player, posters of favorite bands, etc. Make a basket based on the music your girls love for teens, tweens, and kids!
- Hair Today -Gift certificate to the hair salon, new straightener, and/or fun hair products are perfect for your older daughter. Ribbons, barrettes, hair chalk, and colorful clipins are perfect for your younger one!
- Reading Time – a Kindle or Amazon credit for your girls. What about some books or a basket based around a favorite book character?
- Mani / Pedi – From nail salon gift certificates to a complete nail kit, building a mani/pedi basket is super easy! Go to the dollar store and stock up on creams and supplies then use a foot soak tun as the basket! Wet N Wild has low prices polishes perfect for this! For the younger girls, I love this Day at The Spa Deluxe Gift set!
- Yummy in My Tummy – From a chef set to favorite snacks to an adorable apron you could go all out with a Cookbook for Kids and more. Your older daughter might even love a few cooking classes!
- Favorite Color – What is your daughter’s favorite color? Build an entire basket based around it from sweets & treats to jewels and clothes!
Pre-Filled Easter Baskets for Girls:
Sometimes, we just don’t have the time or creativity to create the perfect basket – or we realize it is cheaper to buy a premade. LOL! In case that is you at the moment, here are my top picks for pre-made baskets for girls!
- Easter Gift Baskets for Girls – Disney Tinker Bell
- Hoppin’ Easter Fun – Girl: Child’s Easter Basket Ages 3 to 5 Years Old
- Egg-Xtreme Glamour Girl: Easter Gift Basket for Girls Ages 6 to 9 Years Old
Have a son? Be sure to check out my Easter Basket Ideas for Boys post, too!
Monday 14th of April 2014
These are all great ideas, Kelli!