Easter is such a great Holiday that allows us to teach our kids so many things from Chemistry to Religion, but don’t let those teaching opportunities take away the fun! My three boys are all food fanatics… I mean, really – do you know a guy that doesn’t love food? My guys like FUN foods and these 12 adorable Easter Recipes for Kid Friendly Fun are right up their alley!
1. Straw Bunny Smoothie – The Greenbacks Gal shared a wholesome yet yummy fruit smoothie shake that she decorated up for Easter! I just LOVE the adorable bunnies and so will my kids!
2. The Pineapple Mocktail is such a gorgeous Spring color that it is perfect for Easter Morning breakfast! The bubbly soda in it gives it the bump that makes kids happy and using Trop50 will keep the calories down. That makes Mom happy. J
3. Easter Bunny Pear Spinach Salad is a super fun way to sneak the health into your kids’ meal! Seriously, what little one wouldn’t eat a bowl full of bunnies?
4. Easter Eggs in the Grass Cupcakes are made from a cake mix box! Does it get any easier than that? Give your kids some candy eggs and a bag of frosting and let them have fun!
5. Easter Bunny Cupcakes might not be the healthiest Easter Recipe in this list, but it is one of the cutest! Your kids can cut and glue the free printable and help with the other decorating.
6. Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe at Modern Christian Homemaker looks so delicious! Why spend money on store-bought (getting preservatives and such) when you and the kids can whip up a batch of your own?
7. Silk Dyed Easter Eggs isn’t technically a recipe, though you do cook them. However, this was the neatest thing I have ever seen! Hit your local Goodwill (support those less fortunate) and load up on different silk ties! Then, go see how it works. We are totally doing this this year!
8. Basket Cupcakes – The children will get a kick out of dying the coconut used as grass within this adorable recipe! It seriously looks like a basket filled with eggs.
9. Resurrection Rolls are a great way to teach the story of Easter. This magic recipe will blow the minds of your kids and maybe even you!
10. Bird’s Nest Cupcakes – Are you and your Children as good as a Robin at building a nest? Try this yummy recipe on for size and see who can build the best nest. You could even step it up a bit and head into nature to compare your nest to those of the local birds!
11. Bunny Chow can be customized to fit your needs. Though this one is all about chocolate and cereals, imagine making a fruit or veggie salad! So, it is trickery but kids will eat almost anything fun!
12. Orange Bunny Rolls are fun to make and look fun, too! This recipe is easy enough for kids to make and not as fattening as some of the treats above!
Do you have a Holiday or theme that you want me to scour the web to find fun recipes? I will be back, trust me! So, you should put in your kid friendly recipe request today! 😉