We have all heard it, “Chuck E Cheese’s, where a kid can be a kid!” But, what about our bigger kids? At what age are our children too old to have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese?
In my opinion, never! Seriously, the table beside our table was a birthday party for a 38 year old Mom of 2! LOL! She even went into the ticket blaster and everything.
But, enough about her. 🙂 Let’s talk about the 5 Reasons To Have A Big Kid’s Chuck E Cheese Birthday Party!
When I was a kid, Chuck E Cheese was totally different than it is now, but the joyful experience is still there – just upgraded for today’s children!
I never had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese’s, but always wanted to… and I am guessing that is why the aforementioned lady was having one!!
But, if we made straight A’s on our report cards, we got to have a couple hours with Chuck E. Woot! So much fun!
5 Reasons To Have A Big Kid’s Chuck E Cheese Birthday Party!
The reasons to book your child’s next birthday party are plentiful, but let us explore the top 5 reasons:
1. Easy For Mom – Seriously, this alone is the best reason! When you book a party at Chuck E. Cheese’s, you get everything done for you. From food, to cake, to planning, to inviting, to hosting. You get your own party host and she handles every bit of it.
In fact, when we arrived for our party our hostess said, “Mom, I don’t want you to do ANYTHING besides party, eat, and take pictures. How nice is that?
Psst, no before or after cleaning, either!
2. Eat More, Play More – If you have bigger kids, like I do, you will want to take advantage of the Eat More Play More package designed with the older kids in mind.
Eat More Play More Birthday Package
- The Eat More Play More package is geared towards children 8 and up. Package includes 3 slices of pizza per child.
- Price: Same price as the Super Star Package
Includes the Following:
- 10 points/tokens more than Super Star (55 points/tokens in most locations)
- 3 slices of pizza and drinks (with free refills) for each child.
- 2 hours reserved table space
- Ticket Blaster experience with a chance to catch the Golden Ticket.
- Dedicated party host
3. Budget Friendly Parties – Let’s be real, birthday parties are expensive! By the time you buy food, goodie bags, decorations, something to keep them occupied, cake, ice cream, plates, napkins, cups, drinks, etc you are easily spending hundreds of dollars and you haven’t even bought presents yet!
Here, in Alabama, renting inflatable houses or slides are a pretty common occurrence. Those things will run you a couple hundred dollars for the party and most times you have to pick them up and return them yourself!
Party packages at Chuck E. Cheese’s range in price from $14.99 per child to $24.99 per child and include pizza, drinks, and play points (tokens)! With 10 kids at the low end, you have spent less than the cost of one inflatable! Plus, it includes everything you need to party!
4. So Much Fun! Parties at Chuck E. Cheese’s are fun for all ages! From racing to basketball, from ball pits to dancing – Chuck E Cheese’s has something for everyone.
Plus, each ride or game gives out tickets! The kids at Chuck E. Cheese’s can take the tickets they earn to redeem for toys and other prizes.
Chuck E. Cheese will also make an appearance during the party for photo opportunities – perfect selfie ops for those older children!
5. The Food Is Good! Yes, it is good! They bake their pizzas on these little nubby pans that crisp them and keep them from being too greasy.
While they have many pizza options, we went with pepperoni for the kids and ordered a couple extras for the adults. We got our favorite Cali Alfredo and All-Meat Combo pizzas – so yum!
There is also a delicious, fresh, salad bar option. Chuck E. Cheese’s doesn’t stop there! They have so many yummy fodds from wraps and sandwiches to wings and potato bites. Lots of desserts from cake and ice cream to cotton candy and cookies!
Finally, this Autism Mom is all about supporting those that support my honey! Chuck E Cheese’s is one at the top of the list, now!
The picture on the counter caught my eye. So, when we came home from the birthday party, I had to do a quick search for Chuck E. Cheese Autism…
Chuck E. Cheese’s is proud to support families who have children with autism and special needs. We now offer a sensory-friendly experience on the first Sunday of every month. Details here.
YES! You go Mr. Cheese!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese’s. The opinions and text are all mine.