Are you tired of opening a bag of frozen potatoes? Mix up dinner tonight with this easy to make and simply delicious Parmesan Ranch, Oven-Roasted Steak Fries recipe!
Anyone can make a yummy oven steak fries recipe, but adding the delicious toppings is what puts you over the edge! If you have never used the little packets of ranch mix, you are in for a treat. I am always adding them to different things from mashed potatoes to chicken – yum!
Steak Fries Must Have Resources:
4 in 1 Wonder Chop – Chop, Dice, Fine Chopper and Fruit Wedger
Set of eight 6.25-ounce glass bowls with eight plastic lids – perfect for holding different toppings
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware, Baking Sheet, 2-Piece Set
More Delicious Steak Fries Recipes:
Copycat Red Robin Fries from Work it, Mom!
- 3 large Russet potatoes, cut into 8 long wedges
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 (1 oz.)envelope, ranch flavored dry dressing mix
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. coarse ground pepper
- Additional parsley and Parmesan cheese for topping after baking
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Set pan aside.
- Slice potatoes into 8 long wedges and place wedges into a large bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl, add the Parmesan cheese, parsley, dry dressing mix, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Sprinkle cheese mixture over potato slices and toss with hands to coat.
- Place potato wedges onto prepared baking sheet, and sprinkle remaining cheese mixture over the top of the potatoes. Bake at 375 degrees for 33-35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly for 5 minutes. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley, if desired.