If you are a Mom of Teenage boys, I imagine that you say these same things over and over and over… AND OVER! We love our dangerous, stinky, stuck inside their heads guys though don’t we? I just wonder if any of these things will ever stick…
1. What IS that smell??
2. How did you get so dirty?
3. Need me to kick her a$$? (because some girl hurt his feelings)
4. Did you really bathe? Promise?
5. Stop yelling!
6. Stop fighting!
7. OMG! Really? You are so crude!
8. Son, that is offensive!
9. Hey! I SAID, “I love you!” (because he didn’t say it back)
10. Seriously, I WILL kick her a$$! (you know…)
11. No balls in the house…
12. Stop snickering! What is so funny about “no balls in the house”?
13. You are so crude! (Farting, burping, laughing at mundane words because he thinks it was dirty, whatever)
14. Put on some clothes!
15. OMG! You stink!
16. I JUST bought two-hundred dollars worth of groceries YESTERDAY! What do you mean, ‘There is nothing to eat!?”
17. Please stop torturing your little brother!
18. Do you want to get hit!? (This is to the younger brother who insists on being annoying to the bigger brother)
19. Well, he is channeling his big brother! I warned you! (To the older brother who is complaining about the youngest brother being annoying)
20. Awe, so sweet! What do you want? (When they randomly pull you in for a hug out of nowhere)
21. We just finished dinner an hour ago!
22. Stop slamming doors!
23. Stop running in the house!
24. What’s wrong with being a girl? (Teen boys seem to always say, “You are such a GIRL!”
25. No! That is NOT a good idea!
26. Is it broken?
27. Let me get the first aid kit!
28. Son, peroxide doesn’t burn!
29. Ok, that’s it – I am going to hunt her down! (Ugh…)
31. Stop playing “Yo’ Mama” with your BROTHER! I am YO’ MAMA, too!
30. I am not kidding, you stink!
31. Put me DOWN!
32. Love you,too, Knucklehead!
What do you find yourself saying to your guys!? I swear, I just need to record myself saying these things and put it on replay. 😉