Meal planning is one of the most important parts of running our household. Without it, I’d be totally lost at dinnertime. Or worse – I’d be constantly getting takeout food and ruining our budget.
When I take the time to plan our meals for the week, we save money, the kids help cook, and dinnertime is so much less stressful. So I thought I’d share some of the great meal plans and money saving tips I’ve found online that have helped me make meal planning a success!
Ready to start meal planning for your family? Check out this list of meal plans and money saving tips to get your family fed for less!
Need more simple meal planning ideas? This list of over 32 easy pasta dishes is great for quick weeknight dinners!
Over 20 Meal Plans and Money Saving Tips:
1. These handy meal planning tips and ideas will help you get off to a great meal planning start!
2. Live near an HEB? Try this simple HEB weekly meal plan!
3. If you’re considering the keto diet, this easy beginner keto meal plan can get you started!
4. Save a ton with the $20 meal plan you can follow each week!
5. This printable floral meal plan is absolutely gorgeous!
6. Kick off a new health goal with this seven-day healthy meal plan!
7. Feeling overwhelmed? Learn how to organize meal planning and grocery shopping to get more done!
8. Are your kids picky eaters? This frugal, kid-friendly meal plan is a lifesaver!
9. Once you’ve mastered planning for a week’s worth of meals, take a shot at planning for 52 weeks in a row with this tutorial on how to create a year-long meal plan!
10. Try this 7-day anti-inflammatory meal plan if you’re trying to manage chronic pain!
11. Did you get an Instant Pot this year? This 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan is a neat way to get healthy!
12. Use this Back to School Printable Meal Plan to outline your kids’ meals during the school week!
13. Pick up this printable weekly meal plan to jot down your meal ideas!
14. It’s hard to follow a grocery budget with you have several children. This large family budget-friendly meal plan is a huge help!
15. This paleo meal plan is a simple way to go low carb!
16. Ease your family into eating clean with this clean-eating meal plan for four!
17. Do your kids like to snack a lot? This weekly family appetizer meal plan is awesome!
18. Freezer cooking is a great way to meal plan. See how to make 20 freezer meals in four hours!
19. Running short on time? Check out this weekly meal plan for busy families!
20. Gather up your meal ideas in one place with this lesson on how to create a meal planning binder!
21. Get 30 days of planning done with this lesson on how to meal plan for a month!
22. Learn how to make the most of your leftovers with this simple leftovers weekly meal plan!
Meal Plans and Money Saving Tips Resources:
Pick up these Amazon affiliate resources to make frugal meal planning a breeze!