These Find the Letter G is for Gourds printables will help your preschool and early-elementary aged children work on recognizing the letter G among many similar letters of the alphabet.
Growing up in the country, we have gourds everywhere! We made so many fun things out of them: pulled the inside out and let it dry to create a scrubby sponge, created birdhouses, and more. Now that I am older, I have a new appreciation for the unique colors and textures of gourds and use them in my fall decorations. So, I thought it would be fun to teach our children a bit about all the different gourds and wanted to provide a way for the little ones to keep their hands busy!
So, throughout November, I will be sharing some free Thanksgiving Printables and other resources to help you plan your Thanksgiving Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
How to Use These Letter Find Worksheets
- You can have the kids learn shapes by putting a circle around the capital ‘G’ and a square around the Lower Case ‘g’.
- They could use different colors: for example, green around the “big G” and blue around the “little g”.
- You could also grab a set of Do A Dot Art Markers (affiliate link) so they can just dab over the right letters!
How ever you decide to use these sheets, they are a simple way to reinforce alphabet recognition!
More FREE Thanksgiving Printables Resources:
- You can also access all of the Thanksgiving resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Find the Letter P is for Pilgrims
- Pilgrim Crafts and Activities for Kids
- P is for Pilgrim Do a Dot Printable from Crystal and Comp
Enhance Your Thanksgiving Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Thanksgiving? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Educational Thanksgiving Goodies for Kids
- Melissa & Doug Thanksgiving Box Of Questions
- Jingo Game – Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Felt Set (20+ Felt Figures, Flannelboard & Case)
- LEGO Turkey 40033
- LEGO Seasonal Set #40056 Thanksgiving Feast [Bagged]
Thanksgiving Books for Kids
- Thanksgiving Is for Giving Thanks (Reading Railroad)
- If You Were At The First Thanksgiving
- Pete the Cat: The First Thanksgiving