Earth Day is coming up, and whether you home school or not, there are some great opportunities to teach your kids about the environment and what they can do to help keep it clean and safe.
Earth Day Craft Activities for Kids
Coloring pages, projects, and more kid friendly activities!
- 10 Craft Ideas for Earth Day
- How to Make Homemade Multi-Colored Crayons
- Recycled Musical Instruments
- Remove Print from Containers and Reuse
- Planning an Earth Day Party
- Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Top 3 Organic Toys
- 25 Things to do with the Kids on Earth Day
- Paper Mache Globe
- 20 Earth Day Crafts and Activities
- Earth Day Craft Ideas (pinned on my Earth Day Pinterest Board last year at this time)
- Earth Day Activities
Since 12 is not nearly enough Earth Day kids activities, I have also compiled a few education resources and snack recipes! I hope you find this post useful!
Earth Day Snacks
Make some fun snacks with the kids for Earth Day!
- Dirt Cups (pinned on my Earth Day Pinterest Board last year at this time)
- Ladybugs on a Stick
- Earth Day Cupcakes (pinned on my Earth Day Pinterest Board last year at this time)
- Ants on a Log
Aren’t those just the cutest earth day snacks you have ever seen?
Educational Earth Day Activities for Kids
Whether you officially homeschool or just like to supplement what the school teaches your children, these fun Earth Day educational activities will keep your children learning and entertained for a few hours at least.
- Free Odd Life of Timothy Green Summer Fun Kit
- Simple Ways Kids can help the Environment
- Earth Day Lessons and Activities
- Earth Day Preschool Handwriting Practice
- Earth Day Printable Word Search
- Earth Day Bulletin Board Ideas (and printable)
Remember, if you find these Earth Day kids activities useful, share it via pinterest, facebook, twitter, and/or stumble upon so others can find them!
Sunday 20th of October 2013
This is really attention-grabbing, You aare a very skilled blogger. I have joined ypur feed and look ahead too looking foor more of your great post.
Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks
Sunday 21st of April 2013
Thanks for linking up an awesome project! Stop by again next week and link up some more cool stuff!
Have a great week! Susie@Bowdabra http://bowdabrablog.com
Thursday 18th of April 2013
thanks so much for including our crayons:-)