Eating clean is all the rage right now. And for good reason – doctors say that cutting out added sugars can have a huge impact on our overall health for the better!
What is “clean eating”? It’s eating whole foods without adding sugar or refined carbohydrates. But finding recipes that follow this style of eating can be a challenge. Unless you want to eat boiled eggs and grilled chicken breast every day of the week…lol.
And that’s why these clean eating recipes are so helpful! There are recipes here for dinner, snacks, lunches, and breakfasts that you and the whole family can enjoy while sticking to a “clean” diet! Plus, there are clean eating desserts for your sweet tooth!
Need more healthy diet ideas? Don’t miss this list of Healthy Grilled Chicken Recipes!
Clean Eating Recipes:
1. Have a fishy Friday with this Keep it Clean Tilapia recipe!
2. Get the best of fall in this recipe for a clean Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir Fry!
3. Bake up some clean breakfast treats for the kids with these Cinnamon Apple Streusel Muffins!
4. Clean ice cream? It’s possible with this recipe for clean eating Chunky Monkey Ice Cream!
5. Add some produce to your breakfast with these Spinach Quiche Muffins!
6. Make your dinner clean and simple with this Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples recipe!
7. Don’t give up your favorite indulgences! Make this clean eating Easy Philly Cheesesteak sandwich in just 15 minutes!
8. Serve this lovely BLT Quiche for a clean eating brunch!
9. I love enchiladas and these Clean Eating Stacked Enchiladas look downright delicious!
10. Here’s another slow cooker clean eating recipe: Crockpot Turkey Chili!
11. Go low-carb and clean with these Clean Eating Chicken Muffins!
12. This cheesy Baked Pesto Caprese Chicken looks so yummy!
13. Serve a bowl of this comforting (and clean) Shrimp Corn Chowder!
14. I love this Chicken Korma! This would be a fantastic addition to a steamed vegetable side!
15. Lighten up your fall chili recipe with this Clean Eating Chicken Chili!
16. Casseroles are truly the best recipes for busy moms, right? This clean Crockpot Chicken Casserole is easy and healthy!
17. Give your go-to deviled egg recipe a healthy boost with these Deviled Avocado Eggs!
18. This light Bean Soup with Pumpkin and Zucchini is a wonderful way to make sure your family gets their produce for the day!
19. Serve these clean Asian Noodle Bowls over steamed veggies!
20. Pack some of these Clean Eating Granola Bars in your children’s lunch each day!
21. These Ultra Clean Meatballs would be an awesome way to bulk up some zucchini noodles for a clean eating pasta night!
22. These Balsamic Grilled Portobello Mushrooms look so hearty! They’d be a great stand-in for sliced beef in a stir-fry!
23. Add these easy Roasted Spiced Carrots as a clean side dish!
24. Skip the starch and serve these Italian Chicken Zucchini Boats for a family dinner!
25. This clean eating Avocado Salad Dressing would be delicious over any salad!
26. Let your crockpot do the clean cooking for you with this recipe for Crockpot Chicken with Apple and Sweet Potato!
27. Quinoa is one of the best complex carbs around. Add it to your diet with this Cajun Chicken Quinoa Skillet!
28. Avoiding beef? Make these Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs instead!
29. Pecan pie as a clean dessert? You betcha! Try this Clean Eating Pecan Pie!
30. This Clean Eating All-Purpose Seasoning is a wonderful way to add flavor to your favorite veggies or meats!
31. Cook this baked Mushroom and Onion Rice as a simple clean side!
32. Your family will love waking up to this clean eating Crockpot Breakfast Porridge!
Clean Eating Recipes and Resources:
Give your meal plan a clean eating makeover with these affiliate resources from Amazon!