This Christmas make learning fun with these Christmas worksheets for preschool. Engage your little ones with holiday math and literacy activities.
Set aside the workbooks and let your preschoolers complete these Christmas worksheets for a nice change of pace. They’ll focus on counting, writing, and more.
Christmas is a difficult time for many homeschoolers. There is so much going on outside of school – church activities, holiday parties, etc.
It can be hard to keep your kids’ focused on learning through this time. However, when you provide them with fun activities and worksheets like these, you can engage them in learning with fun holiday-themed pages.
Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
During the holidays, I need simple activities to keep things going. Anything too involved is likely to be set aside, because there is just so much going on.
This pack of worksheets is perfect, because they’re print and go! There is no prep work involved. For kids who enjoy coloring, print the pages on white paper. For kids who don’t, use red or green paper for a change of pace.
In this pack, you’ll find the following activities:
• Graphing practice: Kids will cut/paste the images into the graph and write the number on the lines.
• Count and color: Read the instructions in each box, and color the correct number of items.
• Big or small: Kids will color the big item in each box.
• Prewriting practice: Kids will trace the lines from left to right.
• Pencil Control: This is another line tracing activity to help kids learn to control their pencils.
• Write the words: Kids will write eight different Christmas-themed words.
The black and white graphics on these worksheets will help you save on ink.
For your kids who like to color, this also gives them an opportunity to color each of the Christmas images on the pages.
This is a great way to work on holding the crayon properly and building fine motor skills.