These Black History Month Printables: Rosa Parks Handwriting Worksheets will help your children learn about Black History and Rosa Parks while helping to improve their handwriting skills.
3 Full pages of Black History Month Printables. Knowing what we know about her the words “All I was doing was trying to get home from work” are chilling!
I have been sharing some free Black History Month Printables and other resources to help you in your teachings of Famous Black Americans and the history of our Nation.
I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your home-school classes!
Black History: Rosa Parks
Rosa Parks is one of the most famous Black Women in our American History! She stood up for her rights and beliefs against all odds!
I love teaching my boys about equality, respect, and personal strength Rosa Parks is definitely someone I bring up when teaching these virtues! Here are some famous quotes to use in your handwriting practice from this great Woman!
More FREE Black History Month Printables:
- You can access all of the Black History Month printables here at 3 Boys and a Dog
- Introduce the idea of diversity to you children with this Egg Activity from Kids Activities Blog
- SchoolFamily has a big list of Black History Month printables!
Black History Month Educational Goodies:
- Brain Quest Black History
- Black Heritage The Underground Railroad Game
- Black History Reading Comprehension Social Studies Cards
- Black Heritage Trivia Game
Black History Month Books for Kids:
- Book Of Black Heroes From A to Z
- 100 African-Americans Who Shaped American History
- A Kid’s Guide to African American History: More than 70 Activities
- Heroes in Black History: True Stories from the Lives of Christian Heroes
What other Black History Month Printables have you been looking for? Drop me an email and I just might be able to make them and stick them on the blog for you!