These Black History Month Printables: Rosa Parks Handwriting Worksheets (grades 1-2) will help your children learn about Black History and Rosa Parks while helping to improve their handwriting skills. 3 Full pages of handwriting sheets! Rosa Parks is one of the most famous Black Women in our American History! She stood up for her rights and beliefs against all odds! I love teaching my boys about equality, respect, and personal strength Rosa Parks is definitely someone I bring up when teaching these virtues! Here are some famous quotes to use in your handwriting practice from this great Woman!
Simply click the image below to open the full pdf of these 3 Black History Month Printables. Knowing what we know about her the words “All I was doing was trying to get home from work” are chilling!
I have been sharing some free Black History Month Printables and other resources to help you in your teachings of Famous Black Americans and the history of our Nation. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your home-school classes!
More FREE Black History Month Printables:
- You can access all of the Black History Month printables here at 3 Boys and a Dog
- Introduce the idea of diversity to you children with this Egg Activity from Kids Activities Blog
- SchoolFamily has a big list of Black History Month printables!
Black History Month Educational Goodies:
- Brain Quest Black History
- Black Heritage The Underground Railroad Game
- Black History Reading Comprehension Social Studies Cards
- Black Heritage Trivia Game
Black History Month Books for Kids:
- Book Of Black Heroes From A to Z
- 100 African-Americans Who Shaped American History
- A Kid’s Guide to African American History: More than 70 Activities
- Heroes in Black History: True Stories from the Lives of Christian Heroes
What other Black History Month Printables have you been looking for? Drop me an email and I just might be able to make them and stick them on the blog for you!