When was the last time you gave your home office a makeover? If you work from home, treat yourself to an updated office.
Pinterest is one of the best places to go to find office makeover ideas, so I’ve rounded up some of the best diy office makeover ideas around!
If you spend a lot of time in your home office, you deserve to love your working space! Get some wonderful ideas from these tips!
20+ Office Makeover Ideas:
1. Overwhelemed by paper? Learn How to Organize Your Office with Magazine Files!
2. If you need to share spaces, take a look at this beautiful Sewing Room and a Home Office in One!
3. Have plenty of snapshots on your hard drive? See how you can Personalize Your Home Office with Pictures!
4. If your home office is anything like mine, you probably have devices plugged in everywhere. This tip on how to get cords under control with bread bag tabs is handy dandy!
5. Lots of WAHMS like to move around the house as they work. This super smart Office in a Basket is a simple way to take your work with you all over the place!
6. Make cord organization cute with this Washi Tape Cord Labeling System!
7. Need a spot to store your essentials? This DIY Crafty Catch-All this would be awesome for mail, bills, and office supplies!
8. Keep your records neat and together with these tips for Organizing Your Filing Cabinet!
9. Give your office chair new life with this DIY Office Chair Slipcover!
10. These DIY Window Curtains for your office are positively gorgeous!
11. If you’re working with a minimal room, these suggestions on How to Organize a Small Office Space are perfect!
12. And speaking of small spaces, learn how to make your own Creative Workspace Nook!
13. See how you can use a standard Storage Cart to organize supplies in your office!
14. Want a gender neutral space? Try this Quick and Easy Neutral Office Makeover!
15. I love being surrounded by books, so this office with a Bookcase Wall tickles my fancy!
16. Check out the absolutely stunning Floral Desk in this home office!
17. What if you need to split the office with your spouse? See this simple Shared Home Office with Two Desks!
18. This Minimalist Home Office is a nice idea for WAHMS who want to keep decor at a minimum!
19. Need to add storage on a budget? Try the home office with this IKEA Billy Bookcase Hack!
20. Give your office a taste of the outdoors with the Natural Wood Table in this gorgeous space!
21. Make these DIY Hanging Envelope Organizers to organize your important office papers and deadlines!
For more home office tips, follow my Office Makeover board on Pinterest! There are plenty of office redo ideas there to inspire you!
Office Makeover Resources:
Give your home office a new look with these resources featuring office makeover ideas!
- AmazonBasics High-Back Executive Chair – Black
- Smead Cascading Wall Organizer – 6 Pockets, Letter Size
- DecoBros Desk Supplies Organizer Caddy – Black