Father’s Day is less than 2 weeks away – are you prepared? The blogs are full of gift ideas, free printables, and crafts to help you make Father’s Day special this year. Of course, I am no different. I have been sharing free Father’s Day ideas for the past couple weeks. Today, I made a Tie-Riffic Free Printable Father’s Day Gift Card for you!
Print it out and the kids can color and fold it into a personalized card for Daddy! Simply click the image above to download the 1-page pdf document.
Free Printable Father’s Day Gift Card Directions:
- Step One: Print out document
- Step Two: Allow Kids to Color and sign their names
- Step Three: Cut off the outside border (not necessary)
- Step Four: Fold in half and half again to make a card
- Step Five: Give to Daddy on June 16th!
Not enough Fathers Day Ideas?
Check out these Best Pinterest Fathers Day Crafts!
You can find the biggest bulk of my Father’s Day freebies and ideas on this site as well.