These Christmas Printable Worksheets: Find the Letter: E is for Elf will help your preschool and kindergarten aged children work on letter recognition. Plus, they are in an adorable Elf on the Shelf theme.
While my kids aren’t little anymore, I did have a little one while I was trying to teach an older child.Consequently, I was always trying to find ways to keep Thomas occupied so that I could get Tripp’s school done. Letter find worksheets were a Godsend for me! I could give him a couple sheets and let him go to town.
I have been sharing some free Christmas Printables and other resources to help you plan your Christmas Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
Christmas is not very far off – enhance your homeschooling adventures or your after-school teachings with these adorable Christmas printable worksheets.
You can have the child put manipulatives on the correct letters, put an X on the incorrect letters, circle the correct letters, or use Do A Dot Art Markers to mark the letters!
More Elf on the Shelf Printables:
More FREE Christmas Fun
- You can also access all of the Christmas Printable Worksheets at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Adorable December coloring pages from Kids Activities Blog
- Over 200 Elf on the Shelf ideas from Crystal and Comp
Enhance Your Christmas Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about and celebrating Christmas? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Educational Christmas Goodies for Kids
- LEGO Holiday Seasonal Christmas Santa Claus 40010
- Toy / Game An Elf’s Story Educational DVD – Based On The Best Selling Christmas Tradition The Elf On The Shelf
- LEGO City Advent Calendar 7553