This week were are going to make some sense of the Family Room! This is going to be that main room where you converge at the end of the day to veg in front of the television, whether you call it a living room, Den or TV room. If your room looks anything like my Living Room you have game paraphernalia, maybe a lost dish or two, shoes, blankets, movies, and such all over that room. It is probably also the room that company sees most often! It is probably the biggest project you will tackle during this entire series. You ready?
Are you just now finding this series?
- Week One: A Starting Point With a Printable
- Week Two: Tackling Bathrooms
- Week Three: In The Kitchen Part 1
- Week Four: In The Kitchen Part 2
- Week Five: The Family Room
- Week Six: Refresh and Redo (coming soon) on this day we will really set up the structure of our daily schedule!
So, this week we are going to keep up with the things we already tackled AND add another room to the mix. Because they are fun and you like them, I have made another printable worksheet. This one is good for the Family Room.
Simply print out the Family Room Cleaning List and work your way through it until you have completed all the tasks on it.
This Week’s TO DO List for Reference:
1. Pick up dishes and laundry around the house and keep at doing them!
2. Room Rumble the Bathrooms
3. Room Rumble The Kitchen