These Printable Easter Worksheets: Patterns – What Comes Next?, will help your elementary aged children work on recognizing patterns! Learning the correct order of things is a great beginning algebra step. Patterning will help your children learn sequencing and learn to make predictions! This leads to more advanced mathematical skills, logic structure in algebra, and to establishing order in life!
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some free Easter Printables and other resources to help you plan your Easter Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Printable Easter Worksheets and Resources:
- You can also access all of the Easter resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Make and Takes has a full page of Easter Coloring Pages and Printable Activities!
- Kids Activities Blog has a 25 page Easter Coloring Book printable AND 7 more Easter Coloring Pages!
Enhance Your Easter Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Easter? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Easter Books for Kids
- God Gave Us Easter
- Happy Easter, Mouse! (If You Give…)
- Hop To It! A Scholastic Easter Treasury: A Scholastic Treasury of Easter Tales
- Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!
Sunday 20th of April 2014
This is very cute Kelli! Pinning it! Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!
Thursday 29th of May 2014
Awe, thanks :-) TY for having the linky and stopping by :-)
Friday 18th of April 2014
Super cute! Pinned.