When we make our list of folks to buy for, we add our pets to it! Pets need love, too – besides, the boys would be devastated if we didn’t get something for their animals. So, each year I keep my eyes peeled for the most perfect pet gifts to fill their stockings.
Do you buy for your pets? If so, how much do you spend?
Only Natural Pet Holiday Pumpkin Dog Biscuits
Give your dog the delicious goodness of the holidays with wholesome, oven baked Only Natural Pet Holiday Dog Biscuits! Only Natural Pet Holiday Dog Biscuits are aromatic, highly palatable treats made from the healthiest flavors of the holiday season. Made safely in the USA, these crunchy treats can easily be broken for training, or given as a whole, one inch piece.
- Holiday Dog Biscuits available at Only Natural Pet – $9.99
- Follow @OnlyNaturalPet on Twitter
- Like Only Natural Pet on Facebook
- Follow on Only Natural Pet on Pinterest
- Circle Only Natural Pet Store on G+
- Sign up for the Only Natural Pet Giveaway – see below
Hand Knit Sweater
Up Country’s stylish sweaters are warm, cozy and individually hand knit – perfect for a little extra warmth on cool days, or layered under our coats during chilly winters.
Kelli Says: Although it isn’t cold enough down here for our dogs to have something thick on top of their fur, I just LOVE this adorable Diamond Quilted Coat from UpCountry as well as the featured sweater!
- Sweaters Available at www.upcountryinc.com, or at a nearby specialty pet store. – $44.00
- Follow @upcountryinc on Twitter
- Like Up Country Inc. on Facebook
- Sign up for the Up Country Giveaway – see below
WIN SOME PET GOODIES!
*Disclaimer: What you will see throughout the month of November are my top picks based on customer service, quality, uniqueness, and value for your buck. If they are kid toys then they also have to be kid-approved by my children and nieces! Any opinions stated are strictly my own! No money changed hands, although the items were sent to me to help facilitate my reviews.*