We’ve all heard of cocktails, but “mocktails” are non-alcoholic versions of popular alcoholic drinks. Unlike the traditional ones, though, mocktails are suitable for every guest, no matter the age.
Make your next party one everyone can enjoy with these easy mocktail recipes! These drinks feature fruity, tart, and sour tastes for everyone’s palate! And, since these drinks are easy to customize, you can change ingredients or even add alcohol if desired! Just be sure to serve them in fancy drinking glasses so that all of the guests get the classy touch. 🙂
Want even more delicious drinks to try? Check out this list of over 30 mocktail recipes for kids’ parties!
Over 26 Easy Mocktail Recipes:
1. Love the taste of mint? This light Creme de Menthe Mocktail is the perfect drink for you!
2. This citrusy Tropical Twisters Mocktail is perfect for a morning brunch!
3. Fruity drinks are popular with just about everyone. Try making a big batch of this Pineapple Holiday Mocktail!
4. This light Cranberry Mint Mocktail is a great after-dinner beverage!
5. Enjoy the taste of autumn with this Pumpkin Spice Mocktail!
6. I love how colorful this Rainbow Mocktail is! It’d make an awesome kids’ drinks!
7. Serve a pitcher of this Watermelon Margarita Mocktail at a summer barbecue!
8. Skip the alcohol and serve this Virgin Cosmopolitan to your guests!
9. This tart Grapefruit Mojito looks so refreshing!
10. Get ready for football season with The Touchdown Mocktail!
11. Kids will love the sweet and fruity taste of this Popsicle Mocktail!
12. This bright Candy Apple Mocktail is both tart and sweet at the same time!
13. Wow your guests with the gorgeous colors of this Blue Lemonade Mocktail!
14. Mix up a pitcher of this Sparkling Sangria Mocktail and serve it with dinner!
15. Mix up two classic flavors in this Strawberry Banana Mocktail!
16. Add a little “pop” to the traditional daiquiri with this Fizzy Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail recipe!
17. Serve these Non-Alcoholic Mimosas with a late-morning breakfast!
18. This creamy Frosty Hawaiian Mocktail features the rich taste of coconut on top. A delicious treat for kids!
19. Try this colorful Watermelon Cherry Mocktail with lunch!
20. This Blue Rose Mint Julep Mocktail is so very classy for lunch guests. But it works just as well for kids!
21. Serve up this sweet Pineapple Mojito Mocktail with sandwiches!
22. This tart Cranberry Apple Spritzer would be a wonderful drink to enjoy before a fall family feast!
23. Wake up with this yummy Sunrise Sparkle Mocktail!
24. Here’s another Virgin Sangria Mocktail that would be delicious for dinner or for a party!
25. The colors of this Galaxy Mocktail are awesome. It’s like drinking a glass of outer space!
26. Relax on the beach with this Virgin Margarita recipe!
27. This Sparkling Pomegranate Mocktail looks downright gorgeous. Be sure to serve it in long-stemmed glasses!
28. Enjoy the sweetness of this beautiful Pineapple Mocktail!
Easy Mocktails Resources and Supplies:
These Amazon affiliate resources are great for mixing up your own mocktails!